Here i feel heard ..

by Dudu 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Dudu
    Dudu

I have this situation with my active JW friends and nobody else but you guys can clearly understand... my friends are very zealous JW coz i was one of them when i started fading... most of them live out of country or few hours away from me, they dont know im fading they dont know i have a worldly boyfriend, they dont know i havent attend a meeting since 6 months ago .... some are calling , as usual and honestly i dont wanna talk to them, not because they arent nice, but because i feel like a double faced person and i dont know ..... at the same time that doesnt help with my fading coz some of them will be really concern and will start asking around to know how im really doing :S Should i just be honest and stop this charade?

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Being Honest Never hurts.......

That is if it's Honest Truth...

and not the Bullshit we were told is Truth!

• Dudu
    Dudu

Thats the thing charlie brown ... the truth sometimes hurt , specially if it starts a gossip or a JC

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Yes if you care what those who don't care about your True Happiness think.....

But it does come down all to YOU!

To be Truly Happy.... sometimes it's ruff at the beginning.....

Kinda like going thru a Great Tribulation for a short time And Find A Paradise of True Life.......

"not the Fairy Tale Kind"

• finally awake
    finally awake

I understand how you are feeling, but you will never be happy until you can be honest about who you are. As long as you have to pretend you believe something to keep friends, you will feel the stress of dishonesty.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit