Isn't that funny to have account on both websites - jw.org and jwn?

by Nebeska Nada 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Nebeska Nada
  • elderelite
    elderelite

Commrad.... I understad on lotta levels. A whole lotta levels. Please..... As someone going through some of the same things and same emotions (i have both log ins myself) Please brother..... Take care. Dont get overwhelemed and dont buy into the cult to deeply. Its a delicate balancing act for as long as you choose to do it. Think about removing the screen shot while you can and take a breath.... Lots of us love you and can sympathize totally.

All my best

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Ordinary rank and file and visitors to jw.org dont have any of those logged in features...cong, documents, letters etc...

how come you do?

Oz

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

LOL, I'm leery of logging into both during the same internet session. I don't trust those vatos at Columbia heights.

• ex360shipper
    ex360shipper

I only use JWN in chromes "incognito" feature.

BTW what is the word on Tablet computers? Are they the devils tool? No Ipads allowed?

• cedars
    cedars

Nebeska Nada - is that Marshall Tito in your avatar?

Cedars

[edit post: I guess it is Tito himself... So how are things? Please PM me if you want to chat.]

• JAFO
    JAFO

Gahhhh!!!! all those ads and FailBook crap! thank goodness for AdBlockPlus! At least I don't have to see that shit on my own browser.. not to mention the waste of bandwidth and screen-space..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit