Good news for us.Bad news for them.

by sleepy 8 Replies latest jw friends

• sleepy
    sleepy

Whats the good news?
    Well in case you don't know in Britian there is a government campain to make access available to the internet to every single person in Britian within 5 years.

Soon internet access will be wide spread via the TV without the need for a computer.

As I say thats bad news for the society.

• 2SYN
    2SYN

They're GOING DOWN! Which is banned!

The earlier in the forenoon you take the sun bath, the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing. - The Golden Age

• 2SYN
    2SYN

I think this is the first time the WTBTS will ever go down......awesome!

The earlier in the forenoon you take the sun bath, the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing. - The Golden Age

• HenryP
    HenryP

Apostates have been prophesying the downfall of the Watchtower for years, and they're still around. Doesn't that make apostates "false prophets"?

• detective
    detective

It would make them false prophets, Henry, if they claimed they were speaking for God.

If, say, they claimed to be God's sole channel of communication on the earth for example. If they predicted dates that did not come to pass while claiming divine inspiration. I can think of a very good example of a false prophet. Can you?

• 2SYN
    2SYN

HenryP: Hey, we had a great teacher! And we never said we were prophets, we were SPECULATING. Not PROPHESYING. (SP?)

• DanielHaase
    DanielHaase

Man, I'm moving to the UK!

"Brother, you better get down on your knees and pay...a thousand more fools are being born every f***ing day" -Bad Religion
  • bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

DIE BORG DIE!!!

• anewperson
    anewperson

Over 50% of Americans now have internet access and this is increasing rapidly. Also most JWs are as curious as anyone else. So, yes, they no longer have an information monopoly. The bad news for those of us who believe in Christian freedom is they too in the future may increasingly use the internet to snare people. Not long ago they experimented with TV ads but apparently these did not work all that well. At least nothing more has been heard of them in a while.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit