You Know........2002 is Significanct

by dubla 3 Replies latest jw friends

• dubla
    dubla

Im not sure how many people on this forum listen to bob and tom in the mornings, but this morning the topic of choice was this 2002 (twenty o two) occurance set for tomorrow. at 8:02 pm tomorrow, the military clocks will read 2002 2002 2002, and of course there are those out there that believe this is going to be a significant point in time......maybe even the end of the world as we know it! perhaps this is the catalyst that you know has been looking for........watch for financial collapse come thursday morning. i wonder if yk is aware of this forthcoming monumental event.......oh wait, of course he is as there is no doubt an alarming article posted on his larouche website detailing the disaster that awaits us tomorrow at 8:02.

aa

• larc
    larc

bubla,

If I remember YK's words correctly, not only will there be a financial crash, but all the bridges will collapse, the damns will burst and the roads will turn into mud. He predicted the collapse of our intrastructure last fall, so the time must be very near.

• dubla
    dubla

larc-

yeah, he also said with conviction that the central banks would be bankrupt by the turn of the year.....but so far, no dice.

aa

• Haereticus
    Haereticus

Tomorrow's date for me is 2002-02-20. Descending order is what I believe in i.e. instead of your 1 yd 1" 1' I'd write 1 yd 1' 1". In fact that would be here 1244,6 mm. Anyway this will save us this time from those predicted horribilities. Soon local time will be 22.22 and I'll have my evening tea with my love.

"Proper preparation & planning prevents piss poor performance." - Awul Dasfilshabeda and Nowaynayda Zheet

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit