I need help finding class action Attorneys

by Judicial Committee 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Judicial Committee
    Judicial Committee

Merry Christmas, and a happy New Year everyone.

Do any of you have information on any attorney’s who are serious about a class action suit concerning shunning and the damage that has resulted from it; I could sure use a good attorney. My sister has told me I will never see my 92 year old mother again who lives with her, until she is on her death bed or has died. I think this 2011 July Watchtower magazine has prompted them to treat me and my brother this way, for the first time in 14 years. If you have run across any law firms that would be favorable please pass it on. God Bless.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

seriuosly?

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

can you spell the word right?

• trueblue
    trueblue

I don't know bud, heard of several people try sueing for such things, pretty much seams impossible. I have tried several times to find an attorney to help me with my Mother the last several years and none will talk. I had an attorney say something once that may help depending on your situation he said "Go to the Department of Human Services and have a open relationship with them" Maybe it couldn't hurt to tell the DHS your sister denies visiting rights with the elderly and frail.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Call the Bar Association in your State or County. Sounds like you have two issues - fighting the Watchtower and trying to see your mother. There are "elder care/ elder abuse/ elder rights" type attorneys.

Like trublue said, the Department of Human Services can also be of help. Could it be a possible issue that your sister is abusing your mother, mentally or physically, by isolating your mother from her children? Would an investigator pay your sister's home a visit to check up on mom?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit