Human Perfection

by 2tone 3 Replies latest jw experiences

• 2tone
    2tone

Read at your own risk. Some people may find this offensive or funny.

I had to go to the bathroom and I wisely checked to see if there was toilet paper. There was none left so I found the last one roll in the garage. I went back to the toilet and had my bowel movement. I got up and it was a no wiper if you know what I mean. Needless to say I didn't need the toilet paper.

Anyways, I got to thinking about what HUMAN PERFECTION meant as a child to me. Everybody's experience is different. They try to get you excited about the kingdom hall saying you will play with lions and tigers in the new world. Of course I took everything a step further. I reasoned as a child that pooping and not having to wipe because you were already clean was the PERFECT poop. So to me that meant in the future when I was perfect there would be no toilet paper and therefore we wouldnt waste trees. I just thought it was funny I can remember how I thought back then.

Anybody else have any interesting thoughts on human perfection as viewed from there childhood.

• donuthole
    donuthole

You are not alone. >.>

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Human perfection was to mean no such thing as a runny nose (which is normal if you are exercising in cold weather because your nose is trying to humidify the air on its way to the lungs, or in very humid situations such as mist). Or sneezing. Or coughing. (Which are normal if you get an irritant--coughing and sneezing are your lungs' first line of defense to get rid of something that otherwise might lodge there, creating dead space and more serious problems).

It would also mean supposedly perfect digestion--no more passing gas. (Which comes from fermentation of food in the digestive tract and/or swallowed air). No more burping (swallowed air). It also meant getting to proper weight--which begs the question when I have seen a few witlesses that were so fat that they needed special accomodations to fit into the Kingdumb or A$$embly Hell chairs. Seems stupid that having top quality food (unlike the crap we pass as "food" that contains high fructose corn syrup and various forms of monosodium glutamate) and good exercise would do pretty much the same thing.

What most struck me is that no one would ever disagree with Jehovah or his organization. Which means they would all be stuck in his tyranny, never think for themselves, and never really live life to the full. You would have Jehovah issuing orders that keep mankind in stagnation ruts, never doing what they want and never really being fulfilled, and no one questioning that. We would all be like robots, programmed to do whatever Jehovah orders us and nothing else. The very thing that differentiates humans from your computer would then be gone.

• under the radar
    under the radar

Funny you should bring that up. As a matter of fact, the Society used to teach that urination and defecation would no longer be necessary once humans achieved perfection. Perfect bodies would completely use whatever nutrients were taken in and there would be no need for elimination. Somewhat along the lines of believing that blacks would all turn white as they approached perfection. Are you kiddin' me???

Like many of their other teachings (then and now), they were the products of a few jerks sitting around dreaming up their own ideas of how things "oughta be," without any Scriptural basis at all. So many of their earlier beliefs were idiotic and embarrassing, it's no wonder the Society discourages perusing older publications, or heaven forbid, the internet (!), and anybody who does so is automatically suspected of having apostate leanings.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit