Is it just me?

by truthseeker1969 3 Replies latest watchtower bible

• truthseeker1969
    truthseeker1969

They stopped letting people do the bible reading and give a commentary of the reading incase the wrong thing is said.

Elders must stick to the scriptures in the watchtower and not go outwith it.

nothing can be kept in writing by the congregation

bible studies due for baptism are checked for a past history

the society routinely destroys information on nearly everything

elders are routinely watched by each other

something tells me they are becoming more and more paranoid about apostasy or they are being questioned more and more and so the crews are coming on tighter. Is it just me or does everyone else see this?

• 00DAD
    00DAD

It's not just you.

Check out Cedars latest thread:

My review of 2011 - the mad, the obscure, the outrageous, the terrible...

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

it's the beginning of the end for them. this sort of critical thinking that they are initiating on eachother will eventually lead them to the truth about the truth. they are forcing themselves to reason, advanced reasoning leads to one conclusion...the bible is a fraud. but guess what? karma is not a fraud. the great karma of these men desperately looking to be seen as important, coming to the final conclusion that they are in fact a group of men following santa claus. willing to die for santa claus...willing to see their families destroyed...for santa claus. very important and educated men indeed. time for them to go back to their janitorial duties. TEN HUT JANITORS OF DOOM!

• ex360shipper
    ex360shipper

People are becomng more educated despite the advice of the borg to stay comfortably numb and become a janitor, so more of the rank and file are developing keen critical thinking skills. Whether it is on purpose or not, many are learning from easily available information on the internet disturbing facts about the WTS. So they are tightning up and increasing reminders about apostacy.

The borg knew what they were doing when years ago they tried to keep the rank & file off the internet. Most witnesses, perhaps many here on this sight would have been terrified at the idea of "apostate literature" if they even came accross it. Now you could be researching a talk online and find mind-blowing info.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit