Happy Man

by Golden Girl 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

I am new to this board but I have seen an old friend here!His name is Happy Man.He is a J.W. But not like many that we have known.He is a kind and gentle man.He had many go arounds with the people from Tim Campbells board.Needless to say where he lives in Sweden it is alot better then here.The witnesses he knows are not as the ones are here.They don't seem to be as materialistic as some here are.And they don't seem to be as politcally inclined in their congregations as they are here.He really is from Sweden as Tim checked this out.His english is limited.But he tries very hard.Happy man I gave yu a site for Jehvahs Witnees but I just found out they were full.I am sorry.They kicked me out because I never commented and they needed the room for those that would talk.Does that tell you anything about the way they are here?Te witnesses tell their people that the internet is a bad place.And yet they have their own website!Anyway Happy man is a very loyal J.W. and a very pleasant person to talk too.I think by comming on these boards he is slowly starting to see some of the wrong that is being done by the J.W.'s.Not that he thinks the religion is wrong,just some of the people.Just wanted to say Hi to an old friend!Hi Happy Man,hope the family is doing good!I am called GG on this board!From Tims board!Bye-

• Celia
    Celia

I can't help it...
    ha ha hahaha haHA HA HAHAHAHAHA HA HA HAHAHa Ha Ha HaHaHaHa Ha Ha

Sorry, I'll go away now !

• happy man
    happy man

celia..
    When i was young i was in France, wery nice girls i never forget, not only vey beutiful also very nice and kind,
    never like what you show here, as we say times change, and we widh them.
    I think i kep my memory, and hold my dream.

• Celia
    Celia

HappyMan, GoldenGirl
    and vice-versa....
    Or GoldenMan, HappyGirl

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

Grow up Celia!I am not a J.W. anylonger!But I do appreciate a kind person when I meet them.(Happy Man)Is your heart so hardened that you can't??JMO GG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit