Letter To NBC

by Bangalore 14 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

WHat happened since? People across the nation and world have become more aware of the pedophile problem inside the Watchtower. The combined help of Silent Lambs, Bill Bowan, and Barbara Anderson's websites. There was a class action lawsuit settled, and another "NBC" report done at that closure. Now, there's this child worker licensing problem in Australia with a court inquiry. And, it's coming to be a police investigation into a Jevovah's Witness congregation . . .

Before all of this happened, I knew of 2 pedophiles in 2, different Florida congregations. The 1st pedophile raped his adopted daughter, her son (his grandson), and, at least, one other woman. The 2nd pedophile was a respected man in his congregation, who molested his niece. I would have thought that these incidents were isolated, and had no involvement in the way the Bethel instructs elders to handle these situations. With the help of Barbara, Bill, NBC, Love Law Firm, and others, it's all coming together. The Watchtower is a "McDonald's" operation. The strict policies are procedures, result in the same outcomes. In this case, very sad outcomes.

Will we change the Watchtower? Some want change overnight. That would be great. Perhaps if the Australia government arrests the Governing Body members . . . And, to that, I will 'Never Say Never!'

Skeeter (aka 006 and a half)

• truthseeker1969
    truthseeker1969

Correct me if I am wrong but didn't one article state that some 'vindictive" individuals, referring to those who sued and won their case. went against the congregation. If they do not view them as adversaries then why was this written in one of the articles....Blondie help if you can with this one as i can not remember the magazine it was in.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Although I get their reluctance to air their dirty laundry before the general public, people who have nothing to hide... hide nothing. Or so they say.

Peace to you all!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• moshe
    moshe

The elderly governing body members couldn't win a debate with a pig.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

They are cowards who hide behind a fantasy book

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit