Breaking News from Steve Unthank - Police Launch Investigation into Traralgon Congregation

by Broken Promises 78 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

From JWnews.net:

AUSTRALIA, BREAKING NEWS: POLICE LAUNCH INVESTIGATION INTO THE RAPE AND MOLESTATION OF A NUMBER OF CHILDREN WITH THE TRARALGON CONGREGATION OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES

JW NEWS can report that Victoria Police have launched an investigation into the rape and molestation of a number of children within the Traralgon Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses over the past two years. According to initial reports, ... the Body of Elders were strictly ordered by the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of Australia to cover-up the multiple rapes of a number of children within the Traralgon Congregation allegedly committed by a fellow member of the Jehovah's Witness religion. The elders were also instructed to NOT report the rapes to the police or the authorities.

The investigation is expected to widen to include numerous congregations within the Melbourne metropolitan area where the alleged child rapist has had regular unsupervised direct contact with up to one hundred young children within the religion of Jehovah's Witnesses since the initial rapes were reported within the religion of Jehovah's Witnesses. The alleged child rapist remains in "good standing" within the religion and continues to have regular meeting parts despite confessing to the rapes within the church format. The full report "Crisis of Conscience within the Traralgon Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses - Part 2" will be published at www.jwnews.net on Sunday evening, Australia time.

[emphasis mine]

• flipper
    flipper

Bastards . It's about time that a full fledged investigation takes place. I want to see this spread out far and wide in the media . I look forward to more information as it unfolds. Go Australia police ! Do your job ! Get these bastards and protect the children

• Listener
    Listener

This is shocking, those poor, poor children.

• wobble
    wobble

This is going on in their congregations everywhere, it must be stopped.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

It boggles the mind how foolishly stubborn and needlessly harmful that the WT society is being in this matter and those related to it. God, if they would just be honest, they would get the filth OUT, do the least damage to the congregants, particularly children, keep the congregation "clean" and comply with secular laws-which frankly are NOT in conflict with anything in the Bible.

WHAT IS THEIR PURPOSE??? To make some new court case for separation of church and state or ???? Don't children matter more? Doesn't their integrity matter for ANYTHING? I remember some stupid WT song about integrity. Stupid song as all of them, but I did learn the meaning of the word-did ANYONE else???

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Wow.

(But, didn't the WTS state after the California class action case that, "It didn't have a pedophile problem") . . . The WTS has no problem with pedophiles! They can be elders, MS, go out in field circus, etc. Being a pedophile helps a man inside the KH.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

wtf

i realy don't know what to say

• mamalove
    mamalove

I had no idea this was that big! I saw these articles on Facebook this morning. I wonder how widespread this is within the JW community outside of Australia? Any families in the UK or US heard of JWs conversing about this?

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

The WTBTS has not got a problem with pedos.

Same way as I dont have a problem with drink: I can afford to imbibe 24 hours a day.

The Borg has brought this on themselves, all for the sake of a little certificate.

HB

• lifestooshort
    lifestooshort

Lets hope this allows some to open there eyes and see WBTS for what it is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit