LOOK BUSY!

by sacolton 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sacolton
  • wha happened?
    wha happened?

ah yes, the time of year I loathed the most. The infamous cleaining of the hall and publisher cards to accomidate the CO. And the twice yearly announcement that shepherding calls will begin again. Honestly I can already hear the talk and I've been out 8 years

• sacolton
    sacolton

I bet you can fold a $20 so small it fits snuggly in your palm when the CO shakes your hand.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Don't get me started on that subject. I've had my fair share of CO's milk an expensive meal out of me

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Funny and so true, suck up, brown nose for appearance sake toward the higher ups in the organization,

one never knows if you might be chosen yourself as one of the elite higher ups, one day.

This is something to remember, in that there is a solemnly held to power structure in this organization like any other,

where the men (some) really strive to climb to the top of the hierarchal control in a attempt to elevate their own personal status.

The CO is going to evaluate how well the elders are shaping, controlling and organizing the sales Representatives of the WTS. publishing house.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

My name came up alot because at one point, I employed about a dozen Jdubs. It wasn't a secret why I was invited to lunch, only to have people nervously look in their wallets when the bill came. I posted a story on this once when CO came in town and insisted on one of the most, if not the most expensive restaurant in the area for lunch.

The arrival of the CO also means frantic calls to publishers to get some time in their cards so as not to appear inactive.

• sacolton
    sacolton

Pizza Hut not good enough for the CO?

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

I always thought it was a bit disturbing when the CO made his visit, the PO of my congregation aways drove around in a brand new Cadillac or Mercedes.

The CO would always stay at his house and its was quite well known that he would be taken to the best restaurants in town.

Quite frankly when the PO drove out of the Kingdom Hall parking lot with the CO sitting in the back of that posh Cadillac,

I thought to myself what the F..k .

Talk about hypocrisy of materialism.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Thanks for the heads up. I'll be expecting a call from an elder of the local congregation, which I've never attended. They always call me three times a year. Once for the memorial, and twice for the CO.

• DesirousOfChange

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit