Notorious A**hole Christopher Hitches Thrown Into The Eternal Flames Of Gehenna

by Philadelphia Ponos 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Philadelphia Ponos
  • wobble
    wobble

The Hichster was a great intellect and a hero to many.

R.I.P Chris.

• cedars
    cedars

Any mods care to remove this post, as per items 1, 2 and 3 of the posting guidelines?

Cedars

• its_me!
    its_me!

TROLL.....

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

As Our Lord taught us:

Love for Enemies

43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor h and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you: Love your enemies i and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your brothers, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

WHile I certianly never viewed Christopher like that ( an enemy) one can argue that he was an enemy and perecuter ( vocally and in writing) of Christianity and Our Lord is quite clear on how to treat Him - With Love and compassion.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Wait, is this the SECOND thread with the same OP? Some hatred just can't be contained in one thread alone I suppose.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    Some hatred just can't be contained in one thread alone I suppose.

And hatred for an individual the OP claims not to have heard of until after his death. Very curious.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit