Annual Report out yet?

by The Scotsman 3 Replies latest jw friends

• The Scotsman
    The Scotsman

Hey Guys - I do not post on here very often these days, though I regularly pop in to catch up.

Just wondering if the latest annual report was out yet - I am completely out of touch with Watchtower land.

Have they crashed and burned or are the still on the up and up?

The Scotsman.

• elder-schmelder
    elder-schmelder

I dont think that it is. I am waiting for it also.

elder-schmelder

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

yea I'd like to see the numbers(lies)

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I can put out numbers. No, they are not accurate--but I will demonstrate how easy it is for the Washtowel to fiddle with the numbers.

Peak publishers: 275,058,091

Average publishers: 272,990,964

Pio publishers: 160,999,230

Number baptized: 269,988,801

Studies: 660,036,721

Hours preached: 554,598,209,506

Partakers: 3,091

See? Anyone can come up with the right numbers if they are dishonest enough. But, to weed out the coerced, fake, or inflated hours and slips, they need honesty. And, as this demonstration plainly shows, you don't even need fake or inflated time slips to get bogus inflated numbers. You simply need someone with a good imagination and that posts numbers somewhere near where you want them. Notice also my fake "partaker" number is well below the 8.000 number that has been an embarrassment. Anyone could have posted a fake sharp decline in partakers just to scare the witlesses into staying in the cancer, and stepping up their activity, with the view that Armageddon is nigh.

Notice also I posted my fake pious-sneer count to appear that around 70% of all active witlesses are pious-sneering, and that the hours are up around 200 a month. And that people are getting baptized and studying en masse. What this would do is to make people that are running around 15-20 hours a month or that are not conducting several studies feel that something's wrong with them and that they should be doing more. With the sharp dropoff in my fake partaker number, Armageddon is going to catch those who are doing less than the fake average of around 200 hours a month with their pants down.

Hopefully, they will be a touch more honest than these numbers were. But, they are not going to be as up front about how they are fake as I was here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit