Funny bowling day....

by Undecided 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Undecided
    Undecided

Hi All,

Monday I go bowling with my Df'd brother. I wasn't doing too good today and in the third game I had two open frames to start the game. I said it is time I got a strike, in fact it is time and a half times as in Daniel. I rolled a strike. I then said it was seven times and I rolled a strike. I then said it was a Babylon the Great ball and I rolled a strike. Then I rolled an Armageddon strike. I kept doing this and had a 215 game. It was funny. My brother laughed along with me. It's good to be able to laugh at the silly bible superstitions.

Ken P.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Ken,

Stories like this give me hope that someday I'll be able to spend time with my JW brothers. I don't wish them the pain of exiting a cult, but I wish them the freedom that Life gives them from exiting. *sigh* One of these days...maybe. Glad you had a good time!

Andi

• ISP
    ISP

Hey...don't under estimate your bowling prowess! Maybe you psyched yourself up! I do well to get 2 strikes a game.

ISP

• Kep
    Kep

Ken,
    It is good to have fun with family and to use what we knew in the past as part of the fun.
    My sister and I enjoy coming up with some of the nonsense we were taught in jest during a conversation.
    We have 2 other members of our family still attached to the borg although not active and can also jest with.
    Andi,
    I know how you feel. I was without my brother and sisters for a few years and I knew they were out and doing things and I wasn't a part of that, it hurt, but I can be thankful that over this time they have seen the light and either left or walked away for a while.
    Kep

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit