Another sad JW murder

by mamalove 7 Replies latest jw friends

• mamalove
    mamalove

http://detnews.com/article/20111205/METRO/112050395/1409/rss36

Truly tragic. My heart is breaking for their daughter who witnessed the murder of her mother. Both parties were both raised JWs. I don't know their status now, but I think they are still in. Anyone with a mentally unstable or violent person in their lives this should cause shivers down your spine. One of my non-JW family members worked with the victim for many years and she had talked about how difficult her life was being a JW. So sad it was cut short, and like this!! The odd thing is he has stage 4 melanoma and supposedly a brain disorder. Sad, sad, sad.

• Iamallcool
  • MochaLatte
    MochaLatte

OMG! I knew her and her family. This is terrible.

• White Dove
    White Dove

My goodness! Didn't this same thing happen a while back, too? The mom was shot to death by an X while she was trying to get away in a car and the daughter saw it?

How awful!

• steve2
    steve2

I'm seldom surprised when an "opposing" mate mistreats or kills his JW wife; but the "change" I've noticed in more recent years is born-in or converts to JWs mistreating or killing their spouse.

• mamalove
    mamalove

A small update, but even more heartbreaking....this lady was in fact labeled by JWs as DF--so her memorial tonight was only given by "close friends" and was stated this way in the news, and on the funeral home website. It was made abundantly clear from JW family that they had nothing to do with this funeral. In fact, the news stations have been contacted and this memorial given by her friends has been muddied with these calls and emails from her JW family saying this is nothing more than a high school reunion. Very disgusting. Her family must hate her Dfd friends who had this memorial for her. They are choosing to have a memorial in January.

Is this shocking? No. But it runs shivers down my spine how heartless, that one, not even in death can escape the label of 3 men in a back room. When is enough, enough?!!!

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

speechless

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

This religion sucks the humanity out of people.

Bangalore

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit