Steven Unthank's case is back in court December 6th

by Mickey mouse 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

http://www.jwnews.net/

Will anyone be there next Tuesday?

• smiddy
    smiddy

I`m still thinking about it....,the actual court case I thought was a fizzer it was over in 5-10 mins. however I had some interesting feedback from some key players. But nothing I could relate to anyone else,so i`m still thinking about it .It`s about a 3 hour drive from here

smiddy

• smiddy
    smiddy

BTTT

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Did any Aussie write to the Office of Public Prosecutions, Victoria? I know that I never got a reply to my email to the Office of Public Prosecutions nor to my letters to the Editors of several Aussie newspapers.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

I would love to be there but a 12 hour drive each way plus two days lost work is a bit much for a mentions hearing that might last 5 mins.

Now, if it gets to the point where the DPP actually do prosecute and not 'wrap it up', if it becomes an actual case/trial or whatever, then that may be worth much lost time/

Oz, who has no insider knowledge...

• Azazel
    Azazel

Can someone ask Steve to post what happens in court here?

Ive looked upthe court hearings thru Vic gov site but littke info on line.

This site being in the US wont interfere with the case.

Gday fellow Aussies

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Hi Aza!

Steve doesn't post here but others, including Andersons info, have posted what has been going on. Just type his name in the search engine here and the threads covering his case should come up.

He also has a website, a personal one and one called "JW news".

Hope this helps.

• Azazel
    Azazel

Thanks BP just read his site. Hope it goes well, all the poor molested souls deserve justice.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Ooops, meant to say he has two facebook profiles.

(i've had a hectic weekend, lol)

• moshe
    moshe

It looks like the F&DS can't be located-- I wonder if JWs would even blink, when they find out that the persons with the title of F&DS don't actually exist-

Case Number: B12083367

Acting Prosecutor: Mr Steven Unthank

Accused: FAITHFUL AND DISCREET SLAVE

The accused failed to appear and was not represented by legal counsel.

An application was made by the Crown (the Director of Public Prosecutions) for an adjournment for four weeks so that Victoria Police could complete their current investigation and so that the Crown can prepare to take over the case.

Results: The case was adjourned for four weeks.

Next Court hearing date: 06 December 2011

Hearing Type: Mention

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit