From Totally Awesome Donut Dude.

by TotallyADD 6 Replies latest jw friends

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Sorry I could not get back to my last thread. Between running the new business and taking care of my wife I have not had the time to get back with all of you. Thank you for all your well wishes for the new business and get well wishes for my wife. Speaking of which I had to take her back to the hosptial on Friday again. She was so weak and dizzy and out of it I was afraid I was losing her. Again they gave her a IV, EKG and more blood work. They found out she was low in potassium. Due to her not able to keep food or water down for the last 48 hours. They gave her a potassium pill and a script for it. They told us when a person is low in potassium it can effect the heart and cause people to appear to have dementia. This was very true with her for the last couple of days. She is now doing much, much better. She is resting well. No fever and is eating again. Eating a bake potato and drinking gatorade to help get the potassium level up.

In review in our first two weeks of business our Dist. Manger had a heart attack on our opening day. Three of our employees got the flu. And my wife got pneumonia. And yet business has been brisk. Now all our bad luck is over with there is only one way to go. UP! As long as I don't get sick we will be making donuts for a long time. Some have ask were our store is. Just give me a PM and I will let you know. Hopefully I will be able to get back with you as soon as possible. I miss all of you and the threads and post you all wirte. I hope down the road I will have time to get back with you and enjoy all of your find thoughts on matters. Take care all and I will see you all on the dark side of the donut. LOL Totally ADD

• JRK
    JRK

I am glad things are looking up for your business, and hope your wife is on the mend.

I wonder when the first JW will stuble in for a service break!

Good luck,

JK

• sizemik
    sizemik
    in our first two weeks of business our Dist. Manger had a heart attack on our opening day. Three of our employees got the flu. And my wife got pneumonia.

I know it's not easy at the best of times TADD . . . but that's a raft of bad fortune!

You guys are made of tough stuff . . . it's encouraging to think all of that's now behind you.

Please convey best wishes to RM . . . well done to you!

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

What a run of bad luck, I hope that your wife continues to mend and that your business is a smashing success.

CJ

• AGuest
    AGuest

Sigh... I love donuts. Especially glazed twists/donut holes. Haven't had one in awhile but... well, they're like... pastry candy.

Peace... get well soon to the Missus... and much success, dear TADD!

SA, on her own... drooling...

• ziddina
    ziddina

Wow... What a roller-coaster ride!!!

Man, I am so sorry to hear about these things happening - and when your business was opening, too!!

I'm glad that your wife has improved.

How is the district manager doing?

Whew... I'm still shaking my head...

Zid - who always thought that "Totally ADD" meant "Totally Attention-deficit Disorder"...

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Thanks everyone for your encouragement. As you siad ziddina it's been a roller-coaster ride. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Things are starting to go back to normal. What ever that is. It seems when I turn directions in my life S--t happens. It was easier to leave the Borg than to start this business. LOL Again thanks to all for your encouragements. Totally ADD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit