For God/Truth Seekers Only!

by Nicola.threeangelsmessage 62 Replies latest jw friends

• cofty
    cofty
    we share common dna with sharks, frogs and snakes as well as most other prehistoric lifeforms. That does not mean that we were not created as we are. - TTWSYF

It's not about common DNA. The evidence that we share a common ancestor with all living things is the very same sort that is used in courts every day to convict murderers and to establish paternity.

Evolution is beyond all sensible debate.

Search this forum for "The Common Ancestry Thread"

Edit - Here you go...

• talesin
    talesin

Umm , I guess that only *certain people* are allowed to ask to keep a thread ON TOPIC. How "big" of you, JWINQUESTION, to ask Cofty to give this new member a bit of time to get comfortable here.

This poster has been a member for 4 days. Cofty and others, do you have such a NEED to convert people to your way of thinking, that you can't allow them to catch their breath and be happy they know TTATT, and have found support, before you attack their ENTIRE belief system?

Why is it okay for you to demand that people stay on-topic on your threads, yet you are exempt from giving others the same respect? Maybe there should be a warning to those of 'faith', that they *will* be persecuted on this site.

Don't you 'get it'? In other contexts, you may be considered a bully.

And if you want the link to YOUR thread, Cofty, where you kept telling people to *stay on the topic*, I will provide it.

• cofty
    cofty

I have made numerous comments on-topic in this thread Talesin.

The very first video in the OP in this thread is all about creationism.

So where have I been a bully to Nicola precisely?

If you take a look at her new thread you will see she is dishing out nasty insults all over the place. I never attack people, I challenge bad ideas with facts and evidence.

Interestingly, while I have been careful to stay on topic you have done the opposite by posting a personal attack that has nothing to do with the thread.

Oh the irony!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit