For God/Truth Seekers Only!

by Nicola.threeangelsmessage 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Viviane
    Viviane
    I have a choice to either watch or turn them off (for good if I have to), as opposed to, “you have to go to the meeting or else Jehovah will be very upset with you” or “I had better keep up my meeting attendance to avoid the Spanish Inquisition from Elders so and so – I've already missed two consecutive meetings, missing the third will surely bring down the guillotine…”

JWs have the same choice with videos. This is NOT a meeting so any comparison is invalid.

If I am being indoctrinated, than I am being indoctrinated by God’s Word.

JWs say the same thing. Why is this different?

The transformation that happened in my life after learning and applying Bible principles is living proof that God’s Word is real - it is living, and has the power to change lives.

JWs say the same thing. How is this different?

• Nicola.threeangelsmessage
    Nicola.threeangelsmessage
    nicolaou and cofty, since you are so sure that God doesn't exist then why do you feel threatened?
  • nicolaou
    nicolaou

It isn't god I find threatening it's his unquestioning followers. I'm convinced there's no atrocity you wouldn't commit if you were convinced god wanted you to do it.

And for the record, I've never claimed to be "sure that God doesn't exist". I AM sure that I've found no evidence for him though . . .

Hi Viviane,

As a JW, I was saying it out of fear, but now as a freeman, I say it because I sincerely mean it - I no longer fear God, but have fallen in love with Him because I have discovered His true character.

• cappytan
    cappytan
    nicolaou and cofty, since you are so sure that God doesn't exist then why do you feel threatened?

I don't believe it's truly a matter of feeling threatened. It sounded to me like they were just pointing out the control tactics the Judeo-Christian God uses...

The God of the Bible is a God of threats, fear, obligation, guilt, manipulation.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

I also despise the the threat that non-reasoning fundamentalists like you pose to younger generations. You'll rob children of reality and fill their heads with gods and demons like all the priests and cult leaders before you.

Shame on you Nicola.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    The God of the Bible is a God of threats, fear, obligation, guilt, manipulation.

cappytan, the Bible and its God are impotent until manipulators like Nicola pick it up . .

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Nicola.threeangelsmessage,

"I hope you will find Him too one day..."

"He is a wonderful God isn't He, because He cares for all His creation - even those that don't believe in Him."

Nicola, what do you think will happen to all the non Christians who try be moral but do not believe in the Christian god?

Hi nicolaou,

If I hear voices, or if someone comes up to me to tell me to do something to harm another because God said so, I would immediately dismiss that instruction because my God is Love and DOES NOT use His people to fight His battles. He has legions upon legions of mighty angels to do that for Him. So any fanatic that harms another under the banner of religion is NOT a follower of the true God - in fact his god is weak because he sends him to do his dirty work.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    If I hear voices, or if someone comes up to me to tell me to do something to harm another because God said so, I would immediately dismiss that instruction

Shame Abraham didn't feel the same way.

He has legions upon legions of mighty angels to do that for Him.

Oh much better..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit