For God/Truth Seekers Only!

by Nicola.threeangelsmessage 62 Replies latest jw friends

• pbrow
    pbrow

Hey truthseeker... Which bible/holy book makes no difference. God is certainly a man and he hates gays very much.

What floors me is that if a tribal herdsman from the middle east wrote a book today and said it was the word of thorallahovahzuess... (and managed to get it published) it would be mocked by the jesus lovers (and rightfully so) but because the bible has been magically printed in our own beloved english we believe it has superpowers.

pbrow

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Nicola: "we have now found the truth and the truth is JC".

Speaking for myself I wasn't a born in, raised a JW. My grandfather

was a baptist minister my mom and dad faithful to their death.

After leaving the borg I went back , Baptist. At that time I search the

bible for that elusive JC and GOD. We won't talk about the Old testaments

because those books are scary. The NT I studied it, and I mean researched.

You no what he is still as elusive.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

Yes He does..., wind my watch that is. That is why I am still alive today, and in case you didn't know it, He winds yours too - that is why you're still alive.

Do you think it's perhaps possible that he stops winding watches for just a second, so that he can send food to the thousands of innocent children which are dying of starvation in Africa? Perhaps you can ask him this.

• cofty
    cofty
    I'm sorry you can't conflate the words "god" and "truth" and not expect to be asked to justify that.
  • JWINQUESTION
    JWINQUESTION

Let us give her a little more time to explain everything to us. As someone who is nearing atheism, I am open to anything as long at they are open as well to atheism. I consider theists and everyone else on here, no matter what beliefs they hold (as long as it isn't hurtful or impeding on the rights of others) as my brothers and sisters. By talking to them in a more tactful manner, not being sarcastic, it helps them to be more open and the bickering and fighting will be less.

• EndofMysteries
  • nicolaou
    nicolaou
    but be careful His grace may just run out. Take care...

Is that a threat?

Seriously, I'm wondering if Nicola is for real or if we're all having our collective chains yanked.

• cofty
    cofty
    It was a threat. Christians do threats so passively.
  • Nicola.threeangelsmessage
    Nicola.threeangelsmessage

Hello JWINQUESTION,

Thank you for your question.

What makes these sermons/videos different from any indoctrination methods of the JWs is:

1. I have a choice to either watch or turn them off (for good if I have to), as opposed to, “you have to go to the meeting or else Jehovah will be very upset with you” or “I had better keep up my meeting attendance to avoid the Spanish Inquisition from Elders so and so – I've already missed two consecutive meetings, missing the third will surely bring down the guillotine…”
    2. If I am being indoctrinated, than I am being indoctrinated by God’s Word. One of the wonderful things I have learnt from these pastors is the correct application of the “Two or Three Witness Statement Rule” (Deut 19:15), and that is, if a biblical instruction/principle is not supported by two or three similar instruction/principles in other parts of the Bible, than that teaching/doctrine is FALSE and should be avoided like the plague – which goes for so many JW teachings that FAIL the said “Witness Statement Rule”. If there is one thing I have learnt from my JW experience is, NOT TO BE GULLIBLE! From now on I question everything and research everything. I no longer readily accept what comes out of the mouth of “fallible man” – that is very dangerous and stupid.
    3. The transformation that happened in my life after learning and applying Bible principles is living proof that God’s Word is real - it is living, and has the power to change lives. There are so many joys and experiences that I personally, and my husband and I collectively have experienced – experiences that were/are undoubtedly miraculous.

You may find God and learn about Bible truths another way, but these videos are what helped my husband I find God and the Truth. And we have never been happier!

God bless…

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

A drunk man stumble into a church where there were baptisms being

performed. The priest notice him and ask him if he wanted to find Jesus.

"Sure," said the drunk man. "I'll find Jesus." So the priest took the drunk

man's head and dunked it into the baptismal waters. When he came up

for air, he was sputtering and coughing.

"Damn," said the drunk man. "Are you sure he fell in there?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit