Two Stories Of Real Elder Stalking Other Witnesses. "Sin Sniffers."

by AvocadoJake 2 Replies latest jw friends

• AvocadoJake
    AvocadoJake

Brother D. left his wife for a different women, after twenty six years it was time to call it quits. Brother D serving as an elder, hid the fact he had a girlfriend with benefits. Brother D's best friend, Elder (Child Molester Elder X.) was a very judgemental man, he parked out in front of this woman's house three days a week, from 2:pm to 6:pm some days. Finally he video taped brother D entering into the house and reported this to the BOE. Brother D confessed and said, "I am not going back to my wife, she is ugly and my new girlfriend is smart, better in bed and works!" Disfellowshiped 3 years.

SHAME ON BROTHER PEDOPHILE, HOW COULD HE JUDGE HIS FELLOW BROTHER WITH HIS SECRET SIN?

Sister K's story of greed and spite. Sister K. was approaching the age of 40 years old, she weighed close to 400 lbs. Sister K's dad had heard a brother say, "Oh I think my wife is cheating on me, I wish there was something I could do about this." soon Sister K's dad brokered a deal, he would help get Brother Married's wife exposed for adultry, which would free this man to marry Sister K. After eight months of following Brother M's (Brother Married and Living in Seperate Homes with his wife.) wife around, one of the old men of fame, saw a man, might have saw a man, or could have saw a man enter Brother M's wife's house. She was disfellowshiped (She did not fight this claim, even though she did not confess to cheating. Years latter she was happy her husband was gone, free from a failed marriage. The whole situation was very shaddy, her mother said she was "framed." and did nothing wrong.) and Brother M found a nice Asian women to marry, sister K who had lost 150lbs put it all back on. She became depressed and stop going to meetings after her deal fell through. Shame on your Sister K! You are Bitch!

• flipper
    flipper

You'd think these slimy elders would have something better to do than stalk people. Well - I guess they found something worse to do like molest children and cheat on their wives. It's ridiculous how they expect perfection from rank & file JW's , yet excuse themselves for the grossest of offenses

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

I wish they would stalk me.....

I'd kick their @$$ so fast......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit