update on ...well... me!

by raxxxx 6 Replies latest jw experiences

• raxxxx
    raxxxx

Sooo... I don't know where to begin. Been to the meeting yesterday... haven't for a while but yet... no one came up to ask or anything like that. Have got a visit from two elders coming soon so that should be fun. Feel very alienated... and now noticing things ... the ridiculousity of it all and how ... alienated more and more I feel...

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

One suggestion I have is to expand your network of friends, find reasons to get out with friends or have them over, maybe to watch a game, go to a movie or something like that. Join a local club if you need to, something to keep you from that feeling of alienation. From what I have seen one of the key things that will be attempted is to make sure that your only friends are in the KH, so make sure that is not the case.

• raxxxx
    raxxxx

Oh no don't worry about that. Always had friends both in the truth and in the world. Plus always have been a bit of a lone wolf :D but it is nice to have some support. Like here ;)

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Have got a visit from two elders coming soon so that should be fun.

DO NOT say anything questioning or incriminating with two elders as witnesses or you're signing your own DF notice.

DOC

• raxxxx
    raxxxx

Sitting... waiting for the elders... Hate this. Prepared for the study but knowing it is only gonna take 20 minutes... Just wondering what they want... again. And thanks for that. Usually am quite controlled but there is a lot of things I would want to say to them... here comes nothing!

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Tell them to bugger off.

They are not your friends.

They are cult members.

They will use guilt to recruit you and to retain you.

Leave now.

Go and buy your favourite fast food, go to your favorite picnic spot, enjoy your freedom

Cheers

Chris

• JRK
    JRK

They may have gotten a "report" on you from someone. Be purposefully vague.

Good luck!

JK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit