where is 'waiting' et al?

by Valentine 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Valentine
    Valentine

((((((((waiting((((((dana))))))))))
    and all who havent revealed yourselves!!!! I am actually tearful w/ happiness at your generosity to Wendy and babe!! You guys are the best!!!! Just wanted to let ya know that I am indeed,privileged and fortunate to hang with ya's.sniff sniff,Tina luv yas bigtime!
    wait! in my sniffs I need to acknowledge Julie-the Philanthopy co-ordinator par excellence! and so many more.....sniffin still-i wanna met ya all and cook ya a big EYE talian dinner! avec vino!
    "To give,and not count the cost..." St Ignatious Loyola-

Todays Affirmation:
    The complete lack of evidence is the surest sign that the conspiracy is working.

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Woohoo Tina! I'm up for that dinner and meeting you of course!

Love ya,

Dana
    (snuck away from the books for a few minutes)

• lauralisa
    lauralisa

I have been missing waiting too for a while now

laura

• Prisca
    Prisca

Copied from the Members List:

Threads containing posts by waiting

Topic Started By Replies Last Post Forum
    A Beautiful Mind speechless 19 Feb 17, 2002 18:02 General / Main
    Kaiser Permanente joelbear 3 Feb 17, 2002 17:52 General / Main
    How many Watchtower Lawyers are there? VM44 19 Feb 17, 2002 09:59 General / Main
    Average age of apostates survey. Page: 2 3 4 5 6 sleepy 110 Feb 16, 2002 10:21 General / Main
    "Former Jehovah's Elder" Local article silentlambs 5 Feb 16, 2002 10:04 General / Main
    "No Silence Of The Lambs"-Paducah Sun Page: 2 silentlambs 31 Feb 16, 2002 04:58 General / Main
    JURY AWARDS $1,210,000 TO JW FOR DISCRIMINATION Page: 2 MadApostate 21 Feb 15, 2002 19:32 General / Scandal & Cover-ups

Seems like Waiting has been around .....

• waiting
    waiting

Lol.......yeah, I actually DO have a life.........

I'm taking psych (and having fun), our springtime is on our business (which means busy), and tax time looms like death......and on a good note - my Bonnie Bonita Nina (11 lb dachshund) had 4 pups Weds. The hussy.

And! It's warm enough to pull a gazillion weeds from my gardens! Of course, I've only pulled a cazillion - so I have several Kajillions yet......and they grow daily.

Seriously, been busy. Just checking in on some threads.

As for Wendy's Cyber Shower - was great fun! I miss those kinds of things.......they were always fun in the KH. Time to put away differences for the good of another. And who doesn't looooove to buy baby clothes! I have no grandkids, btw - so this was fun. Kids are sooooooo little!

Thanks to Tina and Julie for getting this thing together and participating - and to Prisca for keeping track of me. Lord knows - somebody needs to!

waiting - with an "A" in psych!.......so far.

ps: And a (((((((lauralisa))))))))) - for missing me! Made me smile. thank you.

• Julie
    Julie

Greetings to you all,

I am so grateful to all who were kind and generous to Wendy and her family. She has some very high quality friends here and I am honored to have been able to get to know another side of some of these great friends of hers and join hands with you all to accomplish some great good.

Tina, thank you for doing the administrative work on the crib--great job, to the contributors--thanks for the timely checks, wait till she gets it!!! Real pretty wood ("blonde" like her ), think she'll love it (hope so). She'll have to post pics....

My warmest thanks to you all,
    Julie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit