How do Jehovah’s Witnesses arrive at their explanation of the Bible?

by mankkeli 171 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sabastious
    sabastious
    The same way the watchtower wouldn't meddle into "WHAT HAPPENED TO DINOSAURS"?

"Not wanting to meddle with" translated means "Don't understand anything about."

-Sab

• bohm
    bohm

mankkeli: Why are you writing a book with an english title when you couldnt write a paper in english (nor --apparently-- find coauthors who could write english!) just the other day?

you are not very clever with all those inconsistencies...

• bohm
    bohm

this is hillarious, apparently the trolls return with less brains in each new incarnation...

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

bohm - I have no reason to impress anyone, it wont benefit me. My works have extremely impacted on far too many people's lives across the world and they speak more volume than my credentials. I am discussing the translations of most of my publications, when they are ready, you will get it. Calm down

• james_woods
    james_woods
    james_woods - If you dont understand how the 7 trumpets relates to assembly speech, dont be distrubed so much, calm down. Those are spiritual matters, they are not your domain, leave those interpretations for people with spiritual discernment to take care of it.
    The same way the watchtower wouldn't meddle into "WHAT HAPPENED TO DINOSAURS"?, is thesame way we should leave spiritual complications for them to dissect. It is their field, they definitely know better.

In other words, if I dont accept the nonsensical explanation, I don't deserve to understand the nonsensical explanation. Fine. But that still does not tell me how the witnesses arrived at it. It just tells me you cannot explain to me where they got it. Unless they plucked it out of a bodily orifice in a moment of spiritual exctasy - which would make some sense, about as much as a Nostradamus quattrain.

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

bohm: I am sure You definitely have problems and complicated issues in your personal life. Your last question stood you out as an extremely stupid idiot.

• bohm
    bohm

mankkeli: I am discussing the translations of most of my publications, when they are ready, you will get it. Calm down

you really have no clue at all how academia work. So you have written a number of papers during your phd studies, finished your phd without getting a single paper through review, and now someone is translating them, apparently for later publication?

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

james_woods - Does the fact that we dont understand something provide substantial reason to dismiss it?.

• bohm
    bohm

with a total output of zero papers, mankkeli must be the most hopeless phd student of all time. no wonder his university dont have his name on the webpage!

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    bohm and sab : Calm down and dont resort to name calling

Pot, meet kettle:

Your last question stood you out as an extremely stupid idiot.

Or is name-calling a privilege reserved exclusively for you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit