Suggestions from serving elders lurking here

by mankkeli 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

This thread is directed at elders who are still serving but lurking here.

1) How do you handle personal confessions being made to you?.

2) How do you manouvever other elders on JC without destroying victims lifes

3) How do you handle reports of wrongdoing, how have you balanced the situation in such a way that the accused is not affected although known by someone else.

Please I will appreciate a PM for a response and only from those who are still serving as elders but mentally out. You could just simply register to respond and check out. We are on the same boat, so we know the terrain.

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

Thanks Folks for all the PMs, I cant thank you enough. Great suggestions!. You can still keep them coming

• JonathanH
    JonathanH

lol.

• JonathanH
    JonathanH

Hey everybody, give me your suggestions for creating cold fusion. Just PM them sense they can't be put up here, and please only legitimate ones.

• JonathanH
    JonathanH

Wow guys, thanks a ton! I didn't expect to get so many PMs, and I never new you were a nuclear physicist too, Outlaw! I think we've just about got it licked! Energy independence here we come!

• N.drew
    N.drew

Hahahaha.....

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

mankeli....you seem like someone that has been locked in a bubble for a long time. while in that bubble, you see what can happen is, you develop a perception of reality that is your own, but is not *the* reality. finally you free yourself from the bubble, or you are freed by something/someone else...and you begin to openly publish your thoughts and ideas , while thinking the world is just this simple place. if people would only listen to you and your simple fixes, everything would be solved. we also have a name for these people in society, we call them republicans. (at least republicans of the last 10 or so years. the classic republican was one of few words, insight, business prowess and elitism.)

after realizing pretty much everything you acquired mentally while in your bubble, is absolutely useless...then you will begin your venture into reality and real intelligence. hopefully.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit