Something that happened today

by iCeltic 4 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• iCeltic
    iCeltic

It's hardly a scandal but it's bloody scandalous! Someone I've known for years who works with me a few hours a week was asked to help a family member out with work. Now this lad, who is DF'd agreed to help him, even though he's not seen him in two years, the last time he needed help.

He helped him with all his work, getting it back up to date and was then told there would be regular, weekly work he would offer him, he was delighted. I told him to be weary since I felt he was a user, even if he was family. He texted me tonight saying that he was texted himself telling him he can't work with him again because of an article he read in the watchinyoutower.

I thought, that's pretty handy, now he's been helped get his work in order, and he's cast his family member off like a week old loaf!

Incidently, this guy, while DF'd himself a few years ago came looking for work to me and since I was then in a position to help I did, and he was happy working knowing one of the lads there was still a witness.

These kind of people have a disgraceful attitude.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    because of an article he read in the watchinyoutower

Yeah ..... right. He just read that today????????

Where was he when the WT study told him the kid was mentally diseased a few weeks ago?

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

The lad should ask him what WT this was in.

Perhaps ask him to send him a copy.

If it predates the work he should be asked a lot of why? questions. If it is the study article he has no excuse.

He has been dishonest and he deserves to have to front up to that.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

He texted me tonight saying that he was texted himself telling him he can't work with him again because of an article he read in the watchinyoutower.

In the US that is religious discrimination. He was able to do it when he was hired. He was able to do it when HE NEEDED the help. Fire him or report it to HR.

DOC

• iCeltic
    iCeltic

It's all self employed work, unfortunately there's no reporting that can be done. I never thought of the mentally diseased thing, I'll mention that to him today, good point!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit