college info

by man in black 2 Replies latest jw friends

• man in black
    man in black

This past week I have noticed the witnesses sitting in the student area of the college where I work.

The people sitting there are young, and seemingly full of the haughty, "we are right" mentality.

The school prints a paper and I was considering writing a letter to the editors about how the wtbts discourages people from attending

college. I feel that it would make a big impact, since they are sitting there, looking for new members at a college !

I have done a little searching, but am having trouble finding some of the recent articles that discourage going to college.

Would anyone have some links leading to some of the new indoctination from the witnesses ?

Thank you in advance for any articles you post here

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

What an excellent idea. I suspect the student union or whatever is sheltered. They can hang out and socialize. I see Witnesses in bus terminals. If I desperately wanted a WT I would be unable to obtain one. All they do is talk to each other. They make no eye contact with the public. Smiles are missing. I don't have recent material.

There have been many posts recently. Running a search should provide many hits.

• Rydor
    Rydor

Well, to get you started JWfacts has a section on this:

Watchtower and Higher Education

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit