jws on facebook talking of getting drunk , and being very nasty about a nice person on tv ! how i miss the "christianity " in that cult !

by looloo 9 Replies latest jw experiences

• looloo
  • Bangalore
    Bangalore

Your post did not show up. Are you using IE9?

Bangalore

• looloo
    looloo

oh dear what have i done !!!! anyway they were talking about a well known sportswoman who is quite butch in a horrible way not based on her personality but just what she looks like which i can not even repeat as i would feel guilty even doing that , they also mentioned getting drunk and used the term" pissed myself laughing" it amazes me how they have the damn cheek to look down on worldley people ! im only friends with one of these girls who is quite nice but i see what her friends put on facebook

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

I guess they are living a double life.

Bangalore

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

sounds like they were watching 'I'm a Celebrity get me out of here'.

Hopefully their 'cult persona' will be so overridden by their 'authentic persona' they'll wake up and leave the bOrg. If they do this they'll learn to be non judgmental like the rest of us 'mentally diseased apostates'.

How happifying.

• looloo
    looloo

oh yes it reminded me that i would much rather be a mentally diseased apostate than downright nasty and mean about a genuine nice person simply because shes not a beauty on the outside ! shame on them ! christians my arse !

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

They should walk a mile in that person's shoes before they judge!

If it is FW from IACGMOOH then they should read up on the life she had. She's a real survivor and overcome obstacles and pain those zealous bOrgites would never be able to withstand.

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

punkofnice: Honestly, look at the majority of us here. Those zealous bOrgites would never understand what some of us have gone through and continue to go through. They don't get it that they don't live in reality...although the Watchtower will tell them they live in the REAL reality. Spiritual Paradise my arse!

On a side note, I'm starting to realize that FaceBook is really detrimental to some faders. I made a comment about an earthquake that happened not long ago (can't remember which one, though!) and how the JW's will be saying it's a sign of the times and blah blah. It was a comment that I made ON MY STATUS, not someone else's. My mom's sister, who is inactive and has been for YEARS (and who also has grown children who are no longer in the org), jumped on me for it, saying I'm "embarrassing my mother" and that I'm laughing at things I once believed and causing other people to laugh and make fun, too. My sister-in-law jumped to my defense and told her that, basically, it's my page and I can say what I want. My parents don't even GO online at ALL, let alone read my FaceBook. And on top of it, I basically laid it on the line about how I feel about the Watchtower and how their shunning poilicy makes no sense (one of her kids is DF'ed) and told her that my parents won't associate with them because they are inactive and how THAT is unfair because she is my mom's SISTER. I never heard back from her. But I don't doubt that eventually it will get back to my parents or whatnot. And I really don't care.

• lilbluekitty
    lilbluekitty

Speaking of, my aunt just posted this last night of her mom (my grandmother) having some sampler. I was like, Whoa, was all that for her? And she commented coldly, All of that equals one beer. Yeah, I think not but I have PLENTY of photographic evidence of people who call themselves JWs doing all sorts of interesting things on FB.

By the way, my "speeeeritual" family on my dad's side are mostly total alcoholics and talk about how much they drink and what they drink almost every day. I know "wordly" people who drink less than they do!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

morbidz -

punkofnice: Honestly, look at the majority of us here. Those zealous bOrgites would never understand what some of us have gone through and continue to go through. They don't get it that they don't live in reality...although the Watchtower will tell them they live in the REAL reality. Spiritual Paradise my arse!

True that! Until the unrelenting hate of the WBT$ slashes and tears at their lives they live in dubbie dreamworld.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit