Satans World book published by Dorrance Publishing Co

by diane kelley 1 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• diane kelley
    diane kelley

Hi I am so surprise to see this problem with so Many people who have complaints against family members who have been involved with Jehovah Witnessess. My book was updated and presented in the years of 2007. My reason for writen the book was due to having something to share with others. My misery and pain that I suffered was due to Satan no due to the name of Jehovah. I know I can blame others for their lack of concern in dealing with me in my situation, including the lack of interest they showed to my family. But I cant say that the orgization itself is the

cause. its the people who want to hold the responsbility of leading the christian Congression that is to be looked at as not showing the Love

that the Bible speaks about. Of course we are all free moral agents, and can do what we want to do. The truth is the truth. Their is a Satan and their is A God. who is involved with an issue of given ones who love him every lasting life. I saw this information on the web along with my title of the Book that I wrote. I remember given the book to Hearld News in Fontana, I dont use the web site that often. As a matter of fact I just saw where the book could be purchase inside of Barnes and Nobles which was a shock to me. I just wanted to say that this Life is not all thier is

I was given the chance to know about Satan, and what he is capeable in doing to humans and what he really is all about. I hated Jehovah of course for allowing me to have to suffer with such Pain and unhappiness. But their is always a reason for things that we deal with. Satan is alive and real . And when Jesus gave us the ability to read about him expelling demons from people of long ago. It didnt mean that these problem stop

back then. We still deal with it even in the 2000 centruy. I know part of my illness happen due to unloving people who didnt care about anyone

other than themself. Who had greed and found pleasure using the bible to benieft themselves. Which the information I have read from unhappy people have made statements about my book exposes these problems as well. I just wanted to make a statement that Jehovah is Real as well as his son Christ Jesus. And Satan is on the earth. Wanting to trick even ones who call on the name of Jehovah.

Thanks for taken the time to read

Writer and the person who advised of being

Demon Possessed

Diane Kelley

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Is English your first language?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit