Coroner's insight re real reason for refusing transfusion death

by Luo bou to 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8372556

Quote from Coroner "I accept that this doctrine has been an entrenched principle of the Jehovah Witness religion since 1945 despite considerable debate.

"Nevertheless, Mrs Allen's death most graphically illustrates the consequence of the rigid adherence to that doctrine and brings me to recommend, perhaps forlornly, that the Jehovah Witness Governing Body and its elders give consideration to a relaxation of its doctrine"

Now there's one judge that doesn't buy the only following his bible trained conscience bullshit

• hotspur
    hotspur

It's sad and despicable that anybody dies through a rejection of a regular medical procedure. My condolances to any body that has to suffer the grief over the loss of a loved one.

I can't help thinking, though, a decent diet (am I being heartless?) in this case may well have prevented both surgery and subsequent refusal of a transfusion.

I always said (even thirty years ago) "the truth only made me fat, not free". Why didn't I listen to myself years ago?

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

A VERY wise "worldly" Judge......kill him Jehovah, kill him GOOD!

• discreetslave
    discreetslave

I got this from a facebook friend. Sad how people's lives have been affected from such BS

• Alfred
    Alfred

I still be believe in separation of church and state... But when a religious corporation endangers the lives of thousands of ignorant people who put their trust in continuously changing doctrine, the state really needs to step in at some point and start holding the church leaders accountable.

Jonestown was about to be raided just before everyone drank the koolaid (and that was a one-time event in the People's Church)... On the other hand, JWs of all ages have been drinking the Koolaid continuously for many decades resulting in thousands of avoidable deaths while the state remains on the sidelines as silent observers (under the watchful eye of the ACLU and other organizations)... it's a sick world we live in...

• JAFO
    JAFO

discreetslave.. nice WT cover.. but they made a mistake in the bottom right corner.. I'm pretty sure it should read "Jehovah is not sorry about the misunderstanding"

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

The Watchtower ONLY cares about law$uit liability for wrongful death.The Jehover,humanitarianism,righteousness,Bible got little to do with it, is EGO and MONEY with them.

I learned this back in 1990

• sabastious
    sabastious
    The Workers Are Few

Matthew 9 - 35 Jesus went through all the towns and villages, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom and healing every disease and sickness. 36 When he saw the crowds, he had compassion on them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd. 37 Then he said to his disciples, “The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few. 38 Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field.”

-Sab

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

whats the word on the lower right hand corner. Is this something new?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit