When the lie is the truth and the truth is the lie...wwc case

by Aussie Oz 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

What an interesting conundrum the Watchtower society has on its hands today, as they again go into a hearing that threatens their corporation.

The magistrate will have spent some time between the last hearing and today considering what is the truth about what he was told last time by Steven Unthank and Rachel Van Witsen.

For years the WT has been lying to the JWs about the FDS existing and then in court tells the truth, that they don't exist.

But the magistrate does not have all this indocrination in his past so how may he look at it?

He may well see the admission of Witsen as the lie because Unthank can prove that they do in print and in the minds of JWs even though that is the real lie and Witsen has told the actual truth!

So the Watchtowers lie to the JWs may come back and bite tham on the arse because the magistrate thinks they lied in court instead! The poor lawyer could end up in trouble for perjury and misleading the court for telling the truth!

Too bloody funny if you ask me!

oz

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

Unfortunately I don't believe it will matter. I think the borg will gladly say "there is no faithful slave" in court....and this admission won't bother 99% of JWs. JWs will chalk it up to the GB outsmarting the court system by the theocratic warfare method. The unspoken insinuation will be "of course there is a FDS.....we just TOLD the dumb courts that there wasn't because we knew they'd believe us".

And 7million JWs will revel in the glory of how smart the governing body is. these courts are no match for Jehovah's organization! (they'll say)

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

absolutley, I see all the references made about theocratic warfare. Lie Lie Lie to anyone as long as it furthers the kingdom arrangement

• InterestedOne
    InterestedOne

outsmartthesystem wrote:

outsmarting the court system by the theocratic warfare method.

LOL! Some method! Lying. What an ingenious method!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

yes what a method, not to be confused with deception.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

when i was a kid, we had a saying:

if you tell one lie, you have to tell a thousand to cover it...

It won't make a squat of difference to the JWs but the law? They see.

and again i make my point... The law may smack that lawyer or the WT down for actually telling the truth because they think its a lie!

oz

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

The Watchtower, 1 November 2007, p. 30:

"all anointed Christians on earth at any one time form one “faithful and discreet slave"

The Watchtower, 15 March 2006, p. 26:

In addition to these two new members [Geoffrey W. Jackson and Anthony Morris III], the Governing Body consists of C. W. Barber; J. E. Barr; S. F. Herd; M. S. Lett; G. Lösch; T. Jaracz; G. H. Pierce; A. D. Schroeder; D. H. Splane; and D. Sydlik. All members of the Governing Body are anointed Christians.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit