Something funny I saw that made me think...

by OneDayillBeFree 7 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• OneDayillBeFree
    OneDayillBeFree

I was at the store the other day and as I was getting ready to pay, a baby no older than 3 years old came running out of nowhere and stopped, looked at me and sat down. It was the weirdest thing as I saw no mother or father in sight... Then I looked closer at the shirt the baby was wearing and it made me laugh but at the same time left me thinking. Soon after that a woman appeared yelling her baby's name and looking everywhere. So I brought her her child and after thanking me, said "i don't know why he did this"... To which I replied "it's ok ma'am, he doesn't know any better..." It was very strange, and it's funny that my mind connected it with the JW's and the way most of them believe anything the GB says.

Here's what the shirt said:

"Santa doesn't exist! But that's ok cause I can't read!"

Can anyone see the connection or was it just me??

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

LOL, cute t-shirt.

Kids do the strangest things - and the cutest.

• stillstuckcruz
    stillstuckcruz

HAHA! Love that shirt. Wish I could see it myself. But yes, the similarity is uncanny. They'l eat whatever is fed to them

• fade_away
    fade_away

Wow! The fact the kid comes running to you and sits there long enough for you to read his shirt is an ominous sign....but from who if God doesn't exist?....(from the Devil!..... a christian would say)

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

JW T-shirt

Governing Body (big time liars)

but i believe them because I've been brainwashed

or

but I do what they say because their holding my family hostage

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Sometimes I think there is stuff published in the WT & Awake magazines that is designed to be understood only by those waking up and or "apostates" aka those that have already figured it out. It's like there are people on the Writing Committee that get their kicks thinking, "Look what I can write and the average JW won't even get what an impossibly irresolvable conflict this illogical nonsense is!"

The overwhelming cognitive dissonance of the True Believers prevents them from seeing the significance of what's right in front of them. For example, when the GB recently admitted that they don't know who the anointed are around the globe EVERY SINGLE JW SHOULD HAVE SAID, "WAIT A SECOND, THAT MEANS THERE IS NOT 'Faithful and Discreet Slave' CLASS." But they didn't.

Or when they came up the recent "Overlapping Generations" nonsense the "faithful" should have collectively shaken their heads and said, "These guys have completely lost it. Maybe they never had it!" But they didn't. Why not?

"Santa doesn't exist! But that's ok cause I can't read!"

• Diest
    Diest

I am still a fan of the shirt 'Now that I am safe, I am Pro-Choice' but I have a sick sense of humor.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

how about

I can't wait for the beautiful paradise earth

but first 7 billion must be horribly killed

i'm ok with that

that's exactly what jw's are saying

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit