If you become one of Jehovah's Witnesses, here are five points which will not be driven home to you until after you have been baptized as "one of JW'S":
1) You will be required to commit as much of your time and financial resources as you are able - to further the aims & acquisitions of the billion dollar corporation known as the WTBTS/CCoJW - namely, to recruit new members and to increase their worldwide real estate empire.
2) You will be required to terminate "worldly" association with former friends.
3) You will be "expected" to attend each and every meeting, assembly, convention, and KH televised broadcasts which are arranged by the self-proclaimed "Governing Body" (G.B.) in Brooklyn, N.Y.
4) You will be required to blindly accept any decisions/directions issuing forth from the G.B., even if you disagree with it. (see Watchtower Nov.15 2013, page 20, par. 17)
5) If you openly disagree with anything which the G.B. says or does - and you refuse to keep quiet about it - you will be expelled from the congregation and shunned by all of your new JW friends - including any family members who are also J.W.'s
Enjoy your "spiritual paradise", and spread the word!