In Search of Christian Freedom - Missing Images in pdf version!

by 00DAD 4 Replies latest jw friends

• 00DAD
    00DAD

I'm reading a pdf version of "In Search of Christian Freedom" and got to pages 182 - 183. Apparently there are supposed to be some digital images (photocopy) from the "Commentary on the Letter of James" but the pages have huge blank spaces where the photocopied text presumably should be!?!

This is an authorized pdf which I purchased legally from Commentary Press. Has anyone else had this problem? Comments? Suggestions? Fixes?

Thanks,

Daniel

• blond-moment
    blond-moment

I had this issue with Crisis of Conscience. Altho the pics worked on the computer just not in my kindle. In the end, I just ended up buying the book. I often do that for books I tend to reference, such as in this case, or books I really love.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Yeah, I seem to remember SOME pics in CoC not being there. But as with ISoCF, most are there, just a few are missing!

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

Its the pdf viewer, not the actuall pdf file, I dont get some pictures on my mobile and e-book reader. If its software, update it to the lastest version or dowload foxit reader http://download.cnet.com/Foxit-Reader/3000-10743_4-10313206.html

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Joey Jo-Jo: Thanks for the suggestion. I'll try it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit