Correction Captives os a C

by Cameron_Don 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Cameron_Don
  • JRK
    JRK

I would guess you are using IE 9 as a browser. Try it in compatiblity mode.

JK

• Cameron_Don
    Cameron_Don

Hi everyone,

I have been quite ill since I last posted. I'm still not able to type very well.

I wanted to make a correction on page 133 of my book. I had said that I would not welcome a visit by a Witness. I should have said that I would welcome a visit. I don't know how I missed ithat mistake for so long. What a great way for the Society to send Witnesses right to your home.

But I would try to gently shift the visit(s) to a History Study rather than a Bible Study.

I would try to apply the points I mentioned in chapter 21.

I also wanted to thank all of you for your nice comments about the book over the past several years.

I'm so sorry that I am now unable to communicate like I used to. My mini-stroke I had 3 years ago finally caught up with me. If things get better I'll let you know.

Don

• wobble
    wobble

Wishing you all the best, Don, and thanks for your book, an invaluable source for those wishing to understand the WT, and especially for those like me who were born -in.

Thanks too for your input on here, we all look forward to your health improving and hearing from you from time to time.

We all owe you a debt of gratitiude.

• JRK
    JRK

Don,

Wishing you a full and speedy recovery.

JK

• Sayswho
    Sayswho

Don... I hope you recover from your health issues. I found your book very helpful and informative. Thank you.

This is taken from that chapter p 133: Something everyone should be required to do before...

• It leads to an invitation to their “free Bible study” program. Although
      millions of people have accepted their offer, they did so
      without ever learning about the organization’s true history.

Sw

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I hope you quickly recover.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit