A story of True Love-Make sure you have kleenex handy...

by ohiocowboy 6 Replies latest jw friends

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Here is a story of a couple who were married for 72 years, and died just an hour apart while holding hands. True Love can still be found!

Here

• darthfader
    darthfader

Beautiful story. An amazing couple -- dedicated to each other. An example we all could learn from.

Thanks for sharing

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Thanks Darth! Glad you liked it! I read it and just had to share it with others!

• ReallyTrulyAthena
    ReallyTrulyAthena

Thank you for sharing, ohiocowboy! Ohhhhhhh! What a beautifully sweet and wonderful love story. I was wiping tears from my eyes...

~ RTA

• Intel
    Intel

This isn't bad either...

Horace Greasley - absolutely unbelievable what this man has done for Love (or Sex?):

http://www.cracked.com/article_19219_the-7-craziest-things-ever-done-to-get-laid.html

• Diest
    Diest

Very nice. Tearful.

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

While the romantic side is nice and squishy, there were 2 other people that were seriously injured because this 94 year old man (who had his license revoked for numerous accidents) got behind the wheel with his wife and decided to shirk the law. So although it's sweet that they died together, they wouldn't have had to die a painful death like that if he would have just kept himself at home and not gotten behind the wheel.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit