Question for atheists and nonbelievers

by pressman 56 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Bonsai
    Bonsai
    Yeah, I should have dumbed down my question for him. Where was God when Haiti happened? Where was God when Christians raped, pillaged, crucified others in his name around the globe for the last 1,900 years? Dinosaurs died out. Neanderthals died out. What proof is there that God gives a shat about whether modernus homo sapiens die out or not? Where was God when Samantha got bit and died from as viper bite as she was taking an innocent stroll through the forest? Where was God when poor, innocent, god-fearing Jackie got eaten by an alligator? Why do mosquito bites and tick bites cause disease and death? Why is everything in the universe trying to kill us? Why Perryman? Where is the love buddy?
  • NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

It was hard to find a question in that that is answerable.

You comment: "And the truth is that when you got your gift or anything good that happened in your life, our Yahweh has blessed you out of his love for you" seems is a bit out there. I think it boarders on extreme.

Do you really believe that "anything" that is good is a gift from god???? Really? So, If I don't believe in god, why is my life pretty good? And how about those good Christians who have a pretty crappy life? Is god punishing them?

I really tried to believe in god, I really did. But I just can't.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Yes people like pressman, perry and the like believe that god is going to give you a reward when you die but in the meantime he gives you a little bit of a reward now. Maybe you find 20 bucks in the street, maybe you win a small lotto. Never mind the person who dropped the 20$ and dont worry about the thousands who wasted money on that lotto and didnt win.... Its hanks way, sorry gods way, of blessing you now.

All the evil, on the hand, comes from satan. Maybe ypu get a flat tire on your way to church. Maybe you drop 20$ that you were going to use to help the homeless. Its satans way of holding you back!

Words cannot express how glad i am to be free of jewish superstitious thinking. The Force now guides my life and im much happier for it :)

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

That isn't a question, it's a speech..

I have a question for Theists.. (answers to be posted on the following thread please)

www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/222352/theists-why-does-god-allow-suffering

• Louise
    Louise

NewYork44 - AGREED!

I have a pretty damn good life too. And even when I didn't - I know why and I dealt with it maturely and made decisions to change certain things and accept others.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I plan on praising YHWH today, right after I suffer by working physically to feed my family for their short lives, glutted by agitation, subjected to futility, all because YHWH decided to allow suffering.

Thanks for the blessing!! Praise Jeehoobiedoob!!

DD

• pressman
    pressman
    _morpheus, Yet another example of the arrogance of men. you think god owes you something. no. He owes you nothing. i believe that you owe him everything because i don't think he appreciates that type of talk. also, not all evil comes from satan. you are just making crazy assumptions. satan is surely the cause of non believers as it speaks in the bible. you must know that god has given us life and the human brain. come on man. You ought to know this. Every time you wake up from your deep sleep, it was the great Allah who gave you the power beneath him to get you up from your costar. All the food you receive, money, and knowledge. God loves you and he does not want you to be led by evil corporations, jws, but be guided by him and his holy bible. that is all he asks of you when me and you both know he deserves much more.
  • pressman
    pressman
    Grreatteacher, You have it all wrong. i have investigated everything about god. and from what i studied, most things from people claiming there is no proof of god is pure fallacy. Thats why i have decided to give thanks to our holy one. and like i have said previously, i profess for you to know god and want him.
  • pressman
    pressman
    cofty, if you really think right, you will end up believing. Do not let false evidence blind your true thinking ability given to you by God. like i have said before, we all have that connection to god in our brain and it is up to us to activate it. i just want you to decide whats right, and not try to be smart wit. all I want from you is to not lack hope and inner spirit. That is what you lose when you don't believe in our softhearted God. Don't lack hope. that is what eventually kills you. we all need hope. Oh my. i truly want you to understand that faith and hope are needeth among you. Please know that you cannot make sense of science without faith and hope in the first place. please tell me how you account for reason, truth, reliability of your senses, induction what if the so called experts in scientific affairs lied? would there be anything wrong with lying? that is how your belief system fails. now it is true that some people become more non believers of God as they get educated because the scientific community is being controlled by those very non believers and they force their beliefs on other scientists and if you don't go by their rules you lose the bread and fame. do not be led by them, please. Be led by god and his rule not by men with there various corporations and organizations. that is how people were even persuaded to believe jehovahs witnesses. Do not fall for it, i tell you.
  • pressman
    pressman
    bonsai, God had absolutely nothing to do with that. do not pin that on my god. our God has nothing to do with that. you must know that tragedies can cause many people, such as you, to question God’s goodness. It is up to you to not let them pervert you and want to crucify God. i warn you to not act like everyone else. its so easy to just go with the way most people put things together. Don't be like them. most of us not understand why the god allows those things to occur. But i assure you that god can, and does, bring great good out of terrible tragedies as evident in the world wide silver lining.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit