Should i break up???

by Dudu 34 Replies latest social relationships

• Dudu
    Dudu

@NC I do have a problem with that passive-aggresive... i expect him to want to be with me rather than going out with his friends at least one day for me and one day for his friends.... but that is something i assume he should know, or he should feel like to do.... nc can we talk pm??

• Gayle
    Gayle

It is clear to me that out of his only two days off from work, and he wants to be with his friends instead, that you are not top on his list.

I just say, don't have him on the top of your list either.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

When I was dating my wife..... I had alot of "Drama" going on in my life...

She came to my place after work and we were going to a party later that night,,,,

I was stressed from things (not her) and really needed some alone time..................

I ...well asked her if she could come back later................

I saw her look.... and said ... Really I need some time today.........

She didn't understand and was confused......... but I was Honest with her.... and we Are Married Today!

To me ........... It sounds like he's blowing you OFF!

ps. I went to the Party with her that same night!

• sherah
    sherah

NC hit this out of the park IMO. The first thing that stood out to me was that you told him yes when you meant no. Have a chat with him about your needs and his, then go from there.

• scary21
    scary21

He's just not that into you !!!!! If he were, there is nothing that could keep him away from you on his days off.Don't be waiting around for his calls. Be busy with friends during the week when HE wants to go out....... I have been married for 22 yrs but before that I had many boyfriends,some of which were not that into me.....It's so easy to see things when your outside the box......but you sound very smart and I think you already know the truth.......some times the truth hurts...I wonder how he would feel if you started seeing other guys.....That might snap him to his senses.

Oh also, I've had boyfriends that took me along out with their friends, sometimes I was with my boyfriend and 3 or 4 of his friends....that was in my teens and twenties

though, not so much when your older...............as a bad JW would say.....good luck!

Sherry

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

@NC I do have a problem with that passive-aggresive... i expect him to want to be with me rather than going out with his friends at least one day for me and one day for his friends.... but that is something i assume he should know, or he should feel like to do.... nc can we talk pm??

Sure

• Dudu
    Dudu

thank you all for the advises ... i will go out tonite with some friends :)

• mankkeli
    mankkeli

Dudu, I hope he is not behaving that way because you recently gave him the apple juice, Men can be funny.

• mind blown
    mind blown

You're at a typical bench mark......btw 4 to 6 months when many start having issues....over fed (too much time)....or dropping their best behavior.....or cold feet....etc

A couple ways you can go. Check inside first to see if maybe you've become a bore or see if there's things you may be doing or not doing. If you need to self adjust and this pattern continues..........tell him this isn't working for you and cut him loose.......

You can also ask him if he needs his space and really dig deep......if he says yes, there's your answer.........if he says no but continues with this pattern.......there's your answer...........many want thier cake and eat it too.........

Either way......if you "let" this behavior continue........he will continue to do it. There was a couple who dated for years and he never proposed. They finally broke up after years of dating. He soon met another and married her. Why? Because she gave him an ultimatum. People will take as much rope as you give them.....it's human nature.......

• mind blown
    mind blown

You're at a typical bench mark......btw 4 to 6 months when many start having issues....over fed (too much time)....or dropping their best behavior.....or cold feet....etc

A couple ways you can go. Check inside first to see if maybe you've become a bore or see if there's things you may be doing or not doing. If you need to self adjust and this pattern continues..........tell him this isn't working for you and cut him loose.......

You can also ask him if he needs his space and really dig deep......if he says yes, there's your answer.........if he says no but continues with this pattern.......there's your answer...........many want thier cake and eat it too.........

Either way......if you "let" this behavior continue........he will continue to do it. There was a couple who dated for years and he never proposed. They finally broke up after years of dating. He soon met another and married her. Why? Because she gave him an ultimatum. People will take as much rope as you give them.....it's human nature.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit