Should i break up???

by Dudu 34 Replies latest social relationships

• Dudu
    Dudu

I need advice specially from those wise women and men from this forum, who has been in a relationship for long time. Here is my situation, i am dating a guy for 4 months now and everything was going smooth, but since a month ago , he is been going out with some friends.... My boyfriend only has 2 full days off during the month , every other sunday, last day off he went all day with his friends to the beach and i was ok with that, but today he is calling me to ask me if i am ok with him going with his friends AGAIN all day to the beach. We dont go out that much and maybe we go out one time a week and is for dinner or something like that, i dont think of myself as clingy but i dont like this pattern...... should i break up? should i talk to him about it? i feel that when a person wants to be with you you are a priority and you shouldnt ask for time... specially if you arent calling or texting all the time and if you give the other person the space ...

• Silent_Scream
    Silent_Scream

Well, if men still need time for themselves to relax and kick it with the guys. Thats healthy. But I agree that you should be first priority. If he doesn;t view it as such, find out why. Even the most macho men get giddy even with the thought of being with the girls we love. Trust me.

Talk to him about it, and see if it changes.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Not to make lite of your Situation....

Why ask from those "who has been in a relationship for long time"

When it's been 4 months????

Not much time invested yet...... I'd say....

It's up to you Honey!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Talk to him before you break up. But keep breaking up in mind if promises are made and later not kept up.

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

having only 2 days off a month is a little tough. is this just temporary or will this stay the same for longer? if you talk to him, don't pull the "it's me or your friends" card, but simply tell him that you would really like some of his time too. plan something together for the next time he's got a day off. he probably only needs to get used to spending his spare time without his friends. who are they anyway? why can't you go with them? is it a men only club?

• Dudu
    Dudu

@charlie brown I asked for those who has been or are in a long term relationship the advice because of their perspective of things in general not coz i think about my date as a long term relationship :P

@silent scream I totally agree, when you want to be with someone you try to be with that person if you really think is special

@hofeer these 2 friends are single and they dont like to hang out with the only girlfriend of the group.... i dont get it either, why i cant go with them ...

I know he needs time out with his friends to have a beer or just relax with them , but why not to do this one evening , and do it the only day off he has Besides, when he called me asking "permission" i told him it was ok, that he should do whatever he wants to .... and i hang up on him....

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

it is not worth it, yeah, break it up with him for good.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.
    Besides, when he called me asking "permission" i told him it was ok, that he should do whatever he wants to .... and i hang up on him....

Did you say good bye or....

Hang up on him......

if it's the latter.........

You have your answer! :P

• Dudu
    Dudu

@charlie i said bye and hang up....

what i dont get is why to ask "permission" i mean, if i say no, i dont want you to go ... would he really stay? and if he does, would he be happy to stay ?? this is ridiculous ...... i am ridiculous, so is he and so is this relationship ................ and im mad hummmmmmmm

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

next time change your tone of voice to unhappy, he will get the hint.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit