Sodom and Gomorrah-Old light/new light, etc

by stocwach 2 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stocwach
    stocwach

Does anyone have a link or info on how many times the dubs beliefs have changed on whether or not those destroyed at Sodom and Gomorrah will be resurrected?

• Rev BII
    Rev BII

The real problem is that the WT haven't accepted that a lot of people will be resurrected, not to a 2nd chance as the Bible doesnt teach that (Heb 9:27) but to condemnation/damnation, to gnash teeth in fear and disappointment. They will not be allowed to enter the Holy Land.

The Bible doesn't teach anywhere that anyone has a 2nd chance or a 'first real chance'. It teaches nowhere that the Bible billions will be resurrected and be instructed in Gods ways. On the contrary:

Isaiah 65:13 Therefore thus says the Lord GOD: "Behold, my servants shall eat, but you shall be hungry; behold, my servants shall drink, but you shall be thirsty; behold, my servants shall rejoice, but you shall be put to shame; 14 behold, my servants shall sing for gladness of heart, but you shall cry out for pain of heart, and shall wail for anguish of spirit.

The mercy is in the body of Christ. On our own we can never expect to be noticed by God.

Either you are universalist and forget the Bible or you are evangelic.

God Bless

• Gozz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit