Looking for pdfs of the things in this message plz take a look thanks

by average joe 4 Replies latest watchtower bible

• average joe
    average joe

Does anyone have notes or a copy of the study material for the MINISTERIAL TRAINING SCHOOL?

Does anyone have books, manuals or anything from the schools yet? I am also looking for anything bethel or patterson related.

Bible School for Single Brothers

The Bible School for Single Brothers, originally known as the Ministerial Training School and established in 1987, is considered an extension of the Gilead School. [ 42 ] [ 43 ] [ 44 ] It comprises an 8½ week Bible-based educational program for singleelders and ministerial servants (their term for deacons). The curriculum includes detailed Bible study, public speaking skills, teaching, preaching and organizational arrangements. [ 45 ]

The course is held in various languages [ 46 ] [ 47 ] and in many countries, [ 46 ] [ 48 ] and the course duration is shorter than that of Gilead. Since its establishment until 2004, 999 classes of the Ministerial Training School were held, training 22,000 students. [ 49 ]

Graduates of the school are generally assigned to their home congregations for a time, but are often offered the opportunity to serve in a more needy congregation or area, as and when the need arises. Usually this is in their home country but can sometimes be abroad. They are sometimes used in the capacity of circuit overseers, assigned to help groups of congregations. [ 50 ]

[edit] Bible School for Christian Couples
    A new Bible School for Christian Couples was announced in 2010, similar in duration and adapted from the curriculum of the Bible School for Single Brothers, but for husband and wife pairs to attend together. The school's purpose is to "give couples further training so that they can be more useful to Jehovah’s organization". At the announcement of this new school, it was also announced that wives would also be invited the now-renamed School for Traveling Overseers and Their Wives and School for Branch Committee Members and Their Wives. [ 51 ]
  • Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

You do realize what you are asking for is copyrighted. Right?

• average joe
    average joe

I have a bunch of watchtower stuff that might be copyrighted. I don't know and i never check. If someone is willing to share this stuff with me it would be appreciated. They can pm me or send anything to my email .... [email protected] I don't want to cause problems for the site. I am perfectly fine with having copyright material in my posession. I do not plan on violating copyright law beyond me having any books or documents in my hand.

I thought half the material on this site was copyrighted and distributed anyways.

If anyone has what i am looking for please share it with me. Let me know if there is another way you would prefer to send it to me. Thank you

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Jehovah's law superceded man's worldly copyright law when it comes to distributing the spiritual provision lovingly provided to us.

Freely received, freely give.

• sove
    sove

Also interested in this, please PM me! :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit