Sleeping under a pyramid or how I fought off demon

by drahcir yarrum 5 Replies latest jw friends

• drahcir yarrum
    drahcir yarrum

possession!

Has anyone here had any experience with the power of pyramids? You know, sharpened razor blades by putting them under a pyramid, etc?

"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son." Dean Vernon Wormer, Faber College

• qadreena
    qadreena

no but ive always been very intrigued by it all

xxx angel xxx

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

I banged my knee something rotten on the great pyramid of Cheops. It didn't move an inch. That's power!

I've never tried the old razor blade thing, though I seriously doubt it works. I hear though that if you align the sides of the pyramid to the points of the compass and put a dead cat inside about 2/3 of the way up, the cat will not rot, but mummify! (Cue spooky music).

I could never figure it out really. We think the Egyptians were so smart. But the great pyramid consists of 2.3 million blocks. That's a bloody load of trouble to go to just to sharpen a razor blade don't you think? Hadn't these guys heard of whetstones?

Expatanubis

• Scorpion
    Scorpion

I lost $700 in a pyramid scheme about 4 years ago. It took alot of power to make that seven hundred $$$.

Scorpion

• freeman
    freeman

A pyramid can be a powerful thing, never underestimate it’s power to control. Remember not that long ago a man who was intrigued by pyramids became the founder of a sect that has come to ruin millions and millions of lives. Now he is dead and buried with a pyramid near his grave, but the power of this pyramid lives on and continues to entrap millions to this very day, including my own family. So don’t tell me pyramids don’t have power; one still has my wife and kids in its clutches.

Freeman

• drahcir yarrum
    drahcir yarrum

freeman:

I know what you mean and my heart goes out to you! The old rat bastard Russell certainly did make the most of the power of the pyramid. Its power has and does enslave millions.

"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son." Dean Vernon Wormer, Faber College

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit