are we winners or loosers..

by myohorengekyo 6 Replies latest jw friends

• myohorengekyo
    myohorengekyo

?

I felt id walked away from this j.w thing.

For me i simply left...not a problem....hard for many here to-understand but i felt if my little world rejected me, so what!

But that article in the Independent, filled me with such anger, i raged and decided i need to be active, against this organisation.

It was wrong to simply have walked away. ....not sure what my next step will be.

• N.drew
    N.drew

Peace, myohorengekyo the best you can do is stick to Jehovah, prove the society wrong by living a good life in search of justice for the orphan and the widow. You don't need to do much except to be responsible for your own little part of the world, but please don't give up on the Prince of Peace! Welcome to forum!!!

• myohorengekyo
    myohorengekyo

Thanks N.drew... being in the universal landscape of my mind, is why i kept control on my anger and the shunning when i left. Not sure about the prince of peace,but at least iam,IAM and thats who i want to be.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

You can say all you want that you just walked away. Anger is part of the healing process we all in some way need to go thru...

Peace to you and welcome!!!FS

• myohorengekyo
    myohorengekyo

Thanks found sheep

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers
    But that article in the Independent, filled me with such anger, i raged and decided i need to be active, against this organisation.
    It was wrong to simply have walked away. ....not sure what my next step will be.

For me, working against the organization means helping those who are ex or exiting jws in their transition into the real world. The more people who make that transition, the less people go back. It makes shunning less of a weapon for the Watchtower.

• N.drew
    N.drew

If doubters come here and see outright hate, they will run back to their "daddy" the GB. Sometimes I wonder if the hate mongers aren't the Governing Body's best friends. If you'll were dedicated to Jehovah, now you say "there is no Jehovah", what the hell is that suppose to mean? Keep it to yourself, why don't you? You're not helping. I believe most Jehovah's Witnesses take their dedication seriously. But now knowing minds know that the GB is taking the place of Almighty God, which is just plain crazy. But to leave them and then deny Jesus is just what the GB says you will do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit