Everybody's Got Something To Hide, Except For Me And My Monkey

by MoneurMallard 0 Replies latest jw friends

• MoneurMallard
    MoneurMallard

Here's another example of the hyprocrisy of the biblical Jesus... when questioned after his arrest, he responded to the high priest Caiaphas by saying...

Joh_18:20 Jesus answered him, "I have spoken openly to the world. I have always taught in synagogues and in the temple, where all Jews come together. I have said nothing in secret.

So he claims to have done nothing in secret, basically lying through his teeth to Caiaphas... Then what the hell is all this "tell no one about this or that" stuff all through the synoptic gospel accounts of his ministry? Just about every marvelous thing he did was a secret!

Mat_16:20 Then he strictly charged the disciples to tell no one that he was the Christ. Mat_17:9 And as they were coming down the mountain, Jesus commanded them, "Tell no one the vision, until the Son of Man is raised from the dead." Mar_7:36 And Jesus charged them to tell no one. But the more he charged them, the more zealously they proclaimed it. Mar_8:30 And he strictly charged them to tell no one about him. Mar_9:9 And as they were coming down the mountain, he charged them to tell no one what they had seen, until the Son of Man had risen from the dead. Luk_5:14 And he charged him to tell no one, but "go and show yourself to the priest, and make an offering for your cleansing, as Moses commanded, for a proof to them." Luk_8:56 And her parents were amazed, but he charged them to tell no one what had happened. Luk_9:21 And he strictly charged and commanded them to tell this to no one,

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit