What is BELIEF ?

by EdenOne 233 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Viviane, I really don't understand what you're trying to do here. Are you trying to debunk any god I may throw at you? Don't even go there, I will agree with you. What's your point?

Eden

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Viviane: I don't presume or pretend anything (except when it's role playing/dress up night

Now THIS is the most interesting thing posted on this thread in the last 8 pages!!!

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Viviane, I really don't understand what you're trying to do here. Are you trying to debunk any god I may throw at you? Don't even go there, I will agree with you. What's your point?

You said lack of evidence leads to lack of knowledge, specifically under the auspices of a discussion around atheism and your attempts to claim it is a belief.

So, using your god, is there any way to gather evidence about it? I need you to define it so I can tell if there is anyway possible to gather evidence or determine if it is possible to gather evidence and whether or not it is even possible to know anything about such a creature.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Now THIS is the most interesting thing posted on this thread in the last 8 pages!!!

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Banana?!? I thought it was "apple!"

Damn, no wonder last night went all outta' control!

• Viviane
    Viviane
    Damn, no wonder last night went all outta' control!

It reminded me of "Mr. Toad's Wild Ride"...

... in that if you lick a horny toad, you might see some weird sh*t.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Viviane: if you lick a horny toad, you might see some weird sh*t.

I'm seeing you have a wild side!

You go girl!!!

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Outlaw: Could Spanx be a God .. Worthy Of Our Admiration??!!

This is no doubt why ToMoIII is so fearful of spanx.

Professional jealousy

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Outlaw, I think you have the Before and After photos reversed in ToMo's case!!!

• Viviane
    Viviane
    I'm seeing you have a wild side!

Why only one side?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit