For the Benefit of Mr. Kite...

by MoneurMallard 6 Replies latest jw friends

• MoneurMallard
    MoneurMallard

The New Testament is very much like a carnival or a circus when you think about it...

Just look at the contradictions between Jesus and Paul for instance....

Mat 5:17 "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. Mat 5:18 For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished. Mat 5:19 Therefore whoever relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever does them and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

As far as I know heaven and earth are still here, (of course I did take a lot of LSD a few weeks back and I smoke Canibas Sativa on a daily required requium.... Therefore, those iotas, tittles, (love that word), and dots are still in the law of Moses, to this day according to "the great teacher"... Furthermore anyone who teaches people to not do any of them (relaxing them) will be called "least" in the kingdom...etc etc...

What does Paul have to say? Eph 2:14 For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility Eph 2:15 by abolishing the law of commandments expressed in ordinances, that he might create in himself one new man in place of the two, so making peace, Eph 2:16 and might reconcile us both to God in one body through the cross, thereby killing the hostility. Furthermore, to substantiate an even more hidden agenda, look at Jesus words in Matthew 10:34 and Paul's words in Ephesians 2:17.... Mat 10:34 "Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. Eph 2:17 And he came and preached peace to you who were far off and peace to those who were near. Peace? Loving enemies? Nah... what did Jesus say to do with enemies? Forgive them? Earlier sure... late in Luke's account though.... Luk 19:27 But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.'"
  • leavingwt
    leavingwt

And of course Henry The Horse dances the waltz!

• designs
    designs

Oh you wanted it to make sense....

• Twitch
    Twitch

Loved that song and it's surrealism. Each song was its own chapter and its own soundscape. Tweaked the out-of-the-box side in my 12 yr old brain when I first got into it. Ahh, good times...

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Will all the Hendersons be there?

• MoneurMallard
    MoneurMallard

Late of Pablo-Fanques is there, what a scene!

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

On Trampoline!!!!

MM, I love your style!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit