Information for the privilage..and your eyes ever glaze over to defend yourself from satan??

by trailerfitter 1 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• trailerfitter
    trailerfitter

So, my small amount of knowledge about the Watchtower means nothing. Internet stories are all untrue??. If the knowledge of the inner working of the WT organisation is actually secret and only privvy to the JW members how comes I made her go silent when saying that The WT were inspected by JC and found to be worthy of providing food at the correct time?

This actually came about when I offered the fact that although my wife claims only to be studying the bible and is not "in the group" as it were,.. she went quiet when I started going a little deeper. What is so secret?

I have noticed that womens eyes glaze over when their stories are compromised or this is some sort of emotional defense mechanism kicking in.?? I have witnessed this a few times.. Is this something anyone else has noticed??

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

The glazing over of your wife's eyes hve nothing to do with her gender, my friend. What you're witnessing is cult indoctrination and brainwashing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit