An update on my situation

by Iseenow 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Iseenow
    Iseenow

If you guys remember, a few months ago I made a thread stating that thanks to this board, other websites, and a tiny bit of my own thinking, I had started having serious and substantial doubts on the organisation. Well, since then, I am no longer an unbaptized publisher after many *shrugs* conversations with elders. Also, my brother and mum are having doubts- apparently the method is constant attacking of the borg with evidence ( although my mum did have to listen.

I'd just like to say thank you for what you guys are doing which is really saving lives! And that is not an overstatement. Now I just gotta decide what to do with the rest of my life...

• nugget
    nugget

Many thanks for the update it is good to know that you are managing to back out with some dignity and grace.

Good luck in your contiuing endevors this is certainly a good news day.

• N.drew
    N.drew

One day at a time. Peace to you Iseenow ! Even without the Watchtower one can seek God and really find God.

Jehovah is not the copyright of the Jehovah's Witnesses, like they would like.

Acts 17:28 "for we are also his progeny". God bless you!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

One good decision can lead to other good decisions. I'm working on a degree.

If you haven't read Hassan's Combatting Cult Mind Control, I join with all the others here that highly recommend it.

• kazar
    kazar

Good news Isee. Just enjoy the rest of your life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit