Baby mama drama

by fadethisbitch 7 Replies latest jw friends

• fadethisbitch
    fadethisbitch

Hi everyone... I've been lurking here for a few months. I'm currently in the middle of a fade and have found the experiences here very helpful.... Maybe I'll give my personal story sometime. But I thought I would share some of the latest drama with the fam.

Quick Background.... my wife's nephew has been diffed 2x, this last time he has been out at least 3yrs. He's only 20 and he was kicked out of the house after the second time, no job or hs diploma. Presumably so Dad could continue as an elder and mom a pioneer, wouldn't want to try and save our son if it could jeopardize our 'privleges'....

So my wife's sister calls to tell us her son has now managed to get a 40 something yr old prego, one with kids the nephews same age, 20. But then she proceeded to tell how she had been in contact with the MILF and had made arrangements to watch the new baby and help out. My wife asked, what about when your son is watching the baby... Oh NO we can't go help him, he's diffed, we can't have any contact. But if this random MILF needs help, yes we will be there and help with the baby any way we can... yes we are actually excited, she is SHOWING AN INTEREST IN THE TROOF, a possible study... WTF I'm just shaking my head and all I can say it's that so F'd up. The Dad is such a douche, he's more concerned about not being able to an elder than helping his son. There's so much more to this story, they have literally thrown thier son under the bus and ran over him back and forth countless time, this just the latest eg.

• paulnotsaul
    paulnotsaul

Hi bitch. Welcome to the forum/family. Sorry to hear about all your drama. We are here for ya. peacetoya paulnotsaul

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

Welcome FTB,

Here is safe to vent, hope to hear your story and help if we can in any way....

• N.drew
    N.drew

We are so much more funny than funny.

Am I the only one who thinks so?

Welcome fadethisbitch.

I didn't quite understand what you were saying.

I have to study it.

Studied. Your wife's sister's son is 20. He is living with? a 40 year old pregnant woman?

Prego is pregnant. Google. And the aunt who is loyal to WTBTS will be happy to

baby sit the infant when it gets here? Dah, I think it doesn't have anything to

do with anything except that babies are so cute. She gets a free baby.

I can not explain why she hates her son, that's just plain crazy.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Not that I support these religious turds in any way, but she CAN talk to her son, especially in matters involving family. I suspect that her grandchild qualifies as a family matter. Why she has to go over the top and not have ANY contact is beyond me, other than braodcasting her spirituality.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Poor kid. Is there any way you could direct him here? It seems to me he needs some decent direction. He never got it from his parents, and I have my doubts about the pregnant girlfriend, who first of al,l had a sexual relationship with a guy her kid's age and secondly, has an interest in the "truth".

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

My guess is that the son is DF but is not actually a non believer. There are plenty of those about.

If that is the case, he thinks Jehovah is going to kill his kid ....... soon, and he has got the MILF interested, which makes the parents very happy. They want to make sure Jehovah doesn't kill their grandchild, so they are very happy to grease up to the MILF, especially as she appears to be a prospective recruit.

Everything is going to the WT plan.

Dad is quite happy to 'help' the son ...... go back to the Troof. That is help in his book. There are no surprises in this story.

Very frustrating

Chris

• fadethisbitch
    fadethisbitch

sorry if the story wasn't quite clear... It just continues to blow me away how most JW go out of the way to help strangers but shit on their own fam. This case is just taking it to the next level. The only reason the JW Mom gives a crap is because she loves babies.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit