Preparing for war.

by LoneWolf 9 Replies latest jw friends

• LoneWolf
    LoneWolf

Hi, Folks,

It has been a long time. I think it's been 8 years since my last post, so most of you don't know me. I'm LoneWolf, (not to be confused with Lone_Wolf - he probably wouldn't want to claim me) (Grin) I wonder if any of the old crew are still around.

I was raised a Witness, forth generation, and my first time card was in 1946, when I was six years old. I have 6 kids, 10 grandkids, & 2 great-grandkids, and we are working on our 51st year of marriage. The fact that almost all of my family are still in the organization, even though I was disfellowshipped about 25 years ago should speak to the fact that circumstances are anything but ordinary in our situation.

I would ascribe the survival of our family in such a difficult environment to 4 factors:

1. I do all that's humanly possible to be fair to all, in all circumstances.
    2. I don't try to pressure anyone to compromise their consciences, which is as you can imagine, quite a balancing act. I go to great lengths to that end BUT, I remind them that I deserve that same respect.
    3. I have a better knowledge of true christianity than those bird-brains back east ever had.
    4. I don't take any B. S. off them at all. They get out of line, they pay the price. They've learned the hard way that it's risky crossing this crabby old man.

But, there's always a fool somewhere in the mix, so I figure it's time to educate them a little more. Something has occurred that has me riled. What I've come up with is both subtle and as forceful as a sledgehammer. They want to destroy families? That's fine. I'll show them how, by destroying theirs. I'll match them on the field of psychological warfare any day.

I have already sent an open letter to many entities, most of which are large, and I'm going to post it here tomorrow night. You have my invitation to use it in any way you wish. However, don't assume for a minute that this will be a one shot fight. I have a whole program where I can throw one blow after another, and they are aimed directly at their vulnerable spots, some of which even they don't know are vulnerable.

So tomorrow night I'll be posting the open letter. A night or two after that I'm going to post parts of the strategy behind this offense, simply to thumb my nose in their face with the challenge, "Here's what I'm up to. Stop me if you can."

On the other hand, there will be a few things said that should resonate with you, and I hope that they will clear up some of the confusion and doubts that have been experienced.

For the record, my faith in Jehovah is strong, stronger than it ever was while in the Organization, and for good reason. I'll cover that some other time.

Until tomorrow night, then, sleep well.

Tom (LoneWolf)

• talesin
    talesin

Interested in reading your letter. Welcome back. :)

tal

* congrats on your 50th , and what a family *

• irondork
    irondork

Tagged

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Interesting few nights ahead

welcome back, I'm a relative newbie myself

• clarity
    clarity

Lonewolf, nice to see you back here!

Looked at your archival posts ... wow ... your are one hot (gangbusters) guy!

>

After taking a beating in the wbts for 45 years, my eyes were finally opened two years ago. Talk about information overload!

>

The UN involvement was a stunner! I love your aggressive take on it 9 years ago... and if you don't mind here's part of it .....

Btw, looking forward to your new "war".

clarity

>

Re: Newspaper Coverage of the UN/WTBTS mess. posted 9 years ago (10/21/2001)

Post 74 of 446
    Since 4/5/2001
    'Lo, MacHislopp --- Sure, use it for whatever you need. And I'll be happy to post it over there.

Here is the copy of the news release I sent out. Future contacts will reflect the new developments such as the name being removed from the list of NGO's, etc. Also, such matters will be cared for like mentioning the ones investigating and calling include both current and former members. Anyone wishing to use it, all or in part, are surely welcome.

Again I must mention that all this is, is a modified form of Detective's original.

For immediate release:
    (541) 946-1231
    [email protected]

Controversial Religious Sect's association with United Nations withdrawn after former sect members blow the whistle.

Former members of Jehovah's Witnesses recently made a scandalous discovery when they learned the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society, also known as Jehovah's Witnesses, had affiliated itself with the United Nations by soliciting to become an associated Non-Governmental Organization (NGO). Former members flooded the United Nations and The Watchtower's headquarters in Brooklyn with phone calls, protesting that for years the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society has issued scathing statements in its magazines and from the podium that malign the United Nations, dubbing it the "disgusting thing" and likening it to the "scarlet colored wild beast" of the bible. The Watchtower Organization seemingly bowed to pressure from former and current members alike by withdrawing its status earlier this week.

While a seemingly harmless affiliation to most of us, the reckoning of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society's quietly associating itself with the U.N. is the making of a substantial scandal for the controversial religious organization. Former members of Jehovah's Witnesses argued that the Watchtower Society has repeatedly painted a vile description of the United Nations and it's goals before an audience of about six million adherents. Recently, however, the United Nations received an unprecedented number of phone calls from outraged former members who stumbled upon the news that the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society, who made an art out of skewering the United Nations in it's publications, has been an affiliated NGO since 1991. That’s a far cry from standing apart from the "disgusting thing", as they have often described it.

Why is this newsworthy?

Stunned former members of Jehovah's Witnesses learned of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society's association with the United Nations and initiated a grass roots effort to draw attention to the situation. That could prove enormously embarrassing to the United Nations and spark revolt among the rank and file members of the sect. This revelation could be highly detrimental to the credibility of Watchtower Bible and
    Tract Society in the eyes of both the United Nations and of the religious organization's millions of adherents. Former members allege that the sect misled the United Nations by petitioning to support and promote it's purposes while simultaneously maligning it before the Watchtower Society's millions of faithful believers as well as the general public.

Most rank and file members had no knowledge of the Watchtower Society's affiliation with the United Nations, and, as they have been led to believe the United Nations represents the "Scarlet-colored wild beast" of the bible, they would be shocked to learn of this affiliation.

This relationship between the two organizations was clearly fraudulent to both the rank and file and the United Nations Organization itself. In it’s original charter outlining the requirements for NGO’s to become “partners” (the UN’s word) with them, the UN clearly states that it is mandatory that all NGO’s are to support their goals. How the Watchtower Society managed to deceive the UN are some of the most audacious methods this writer has seen.

Acquiring the status of an NGO entitles an organization world status, benefits, and privileges they could get in no other way. It appears that the Watchtower Organization partook of them freely.

------------------------------------------------------------------

To further investigate this unfolding controversy, you may contact me at the numbers above. The email address would be the most convenient, as my schedule is erratic.

This situation is extremely well documented. Any detail that you wish clarified and/or verified is available.

Additionally, you will find further information below to assist you in your research.
    For the United Nations:

An address to send correspondence regarding an NGO:

NGO Section
    Department of Public Information
    Room S-1070 L
    New York, NY 10017, USA
    Tel: (212) 963-6842
    Fax: (212) 963-6914

A web site listing an NGO’s responsibilities:

target=_newhttp://www.un.org/MoreInfo/ngolink/brochure.htm>

A web site listing all NGO’s:
    target=_newhttp://www.un.org/MoreInfo/ngolink/ngodir/NGODirAlph/alphabet.htm>

Feel free to make suggestions.

LoneWolf
    Alias: Tom Howell

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

waiting anxiously

• LV101
    LV101

Welcome --- glad you're back.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

The discretionary hypocrisy in which the WTS. has shown in signing up as a NGO, connecting itself with the UN,

truly shows the inherent corruption of this organization right at its core foundation.

When you intensionally and purposely apply to make your organization a willing and accepting member of the UN as a NGO,

you have to be in total agreement within the mandate of the UN charter.

It is written right on the application, right along with the signing signature of the applicant.

Their being caught openly is the only reason they withdrew their application as a NGO today.

Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

• LoneWolf
    LoneWolf

Thanks for the warm welcome. It's good to be back. I have much to report. I'm not sure whether I should continue here or start another thread with the actual challenge itself. Some of these things are lengthy, but I don't think you'll be bored. (Grin) Any preferences on that point?

For this time, and until I get your input, I'll go ahead and start it in another thread.

I hope you find it encouraging.

Tom

• LoneWolf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit